Post your recent purchases (v. 42)

smoochy boys on tour

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
yea i want to live "as long as i can" "doin what i want"

rather live till im 40 doin what i want then live till 80 being a boy scout :dunce:

was a joke u will get ova it

You won't be saying that in 30 years....

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i smoke, i drink, i take 'drugs', and im as unhealthy as a dead rat, but i talked to a doctor and aslong as i quit by the time im 25 ill be as healthy as everyone else.

might aswell hav a gd few years doing what u want. like rampage said, boy scouts are noobs. who wants to b a noob.

edited out my spelling mistakes.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
i smoke, i drink, i take 'drugs', and im as unhealthy as a dead rat, but i talked to a doctor and aslong as i quit by the time im 25 ill be as healthy as everyone else.

might aswell hav a gd few years doing what u want. like rampage said, boy scouts are noobs. who wants to b a noob.

edited out my spelling mistakes.

So being in good health is being a noob?

FATTY

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
yea i want to live "as long as i can" "doin what i want"

rather live till im 40 doin what i want then live till 80 being a boy scout :dunce:

was a joke u will get ova it

Why do you want to smell?
Why do you want to have bad breath?
Why do you want to seem less attractive to the opposite gender?
Why do you want to stain your teeth yellow?
Why do you want to put your future children in danger?
Why do you want to pollute those around you?
Why do you want to risk developing schizophrenia?
Why do you want to risk respiratory infections such as pneumonia and chronic bronchitis?
Why do you want to risk emphysema (a progressive and potentially fatal lung disease)?
Why do you want to risk a heart attack or coronary disease?
Why do you want to risk being put in jail?
Why do you want to risk impotence?
Why do you want to risk cancer of the lung, throat, mouth, bladder, kidney, pancreas, cervix, stomach?
Why do you want to age much earlier?
Why do you want to lower the effect of your immune system?
Why do you want to be significantly unfit?
Why do you want to damage your internal organs?
Why do you want to damage your thought process?
Why do you want to slow your reaction time, and lower your IQ?
Why do you want to brag about it?
Why do you want to have stomach ulcers?
Why do you want to lose muscle tissue?
Why do you want to risk peripheral vascular disease due to decreased blood flow to the legs?
Why do you want to suffer from a loss of concentration?
Why do you want to suffer from more headaches?
Why do you want to have bad coughs?
Why do you want to have changes to your sleep patterns?
Why do you want to suffer from agitation?
Why do you want to suffer from memory lapses?
Why do you want to raise your blood pressure and heart rate and decrease the blood flow to body extremities such as the fingers and toes?
Why do you want to ruin your appetite and sense of taste/smell?
Why do you want to spend massive amounts of money on all of the above?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Why do you want to smell?
I DONT SMEEL
Why do you want to have bad breath?
I BRUSH MY TEETH
Why do you want to seem less attractive to the opposite gender?
IM TOO HOT AS IT IS
Why do you want to stain your teeth yellow?
I BRUSH MY TEETH
Why do you want to put your future children in danger?
YES
Why do you want to pollute those around you?
THEIR FAULT, NOT MINE
Why do you want to risk developing schizophrenia?
WHAT
Why do you want to risk respiratory infections such as pneumonia and chronic bronchitis?
HAVNT GOT A GD REPLY
Why do you want to risk emphysema (a progressive and potentially fatal lung disease)?
SAME
Why do you want to risk a heart attack or coronary disease?
SAME
Why do you want to risk being put in jail?
WONT HAPPEN
Why do you want to risk impotence?
HAHA, ASK ALL MY WOMEN, THEY'LL KNOW IM NOT
Why do you want to risk cancer of the lung, throat, mouth, bladder, kidney, pancreas, cervix, stomach?
HAVNT GOT A GD REPLY
Why do you want to age much earlier?
YES, I LOOK TOO YOUNG AS IT IS
Why do you want to lower the effect of your immune system?
HAVNT GOT A GOOD REPLY
Why do you want to be significantly unfit?
GOT PLENTY OF TIME IN MY LIFE TO GET FIT
Why do you want to damage your internal organs?
HAVNT GOT A GD REPLY
Why do you want to damage your thought process?
IM WELL CLEVER, ABIT OF DAMAGE WONT HURT
Why do you want to slow your reaction time, and lower your IQ?
SAME
Why do you want to brag about it?
I DONT
Why do you want to have stomach ulcers?
HAVNT GOT A GD REPLY
Why do you want to lose muscle tissue?
ILL TAKE SOME OFF MY PENIS, IT'LL B AIGHT
Why do you want to risk peripheral vascular disease due to decreased blood flow to the legs?
HAVNT GOT A GD REPLY
Why do you want to suffer from a loss of concentration?
IM MORE CONCENTRATED THAN ORANGE JUICE
Why do you want to suffer from more headaches?
I DONT GET HEADACHES
Why do you want to have bad coughs?
DOESNT BOTHER ME
Why do you want to have changes to your sleep patterns?
DOESNT HAPPEN
Why do you want to suffer from agitation?
DOESNT HAPPEN
Why do you want to suffer from memory lapses?
DOESNT HAPPEN
Why do you want to raise your blood pressure and heart rate and decrease the blood flow to body extremities such as the fingers and toes?
HAVNT GOT A GD REPLY
Why do you want to ruin your appetite and sense of taste/smell?
I LOVE FOOD, ALWAYS WILL
Why do you want to spend massive amounts of money on all of the above?
MONEYS THERE TO BE USED

The moral of my story is, i like to do it, so sue me.

and blam, u weigh 1/2 more than me, fatty.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Just because I weigh more doesn't mean I'm fatter than you, remember muscles weighs more than fat

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
drugs sucks....ppl who use drugs think are k00l and smart...but they are just stupid @sses.....drug dealers make money from this......and ur getting ****ed day by day by this drugs....

All drugs destroy ur brain, so dont say ur smart because u will not be in the future. also when is to late to realize that u was a retarded in ur past then ull probaly pull out ur brain for ur failure in life...

The true power stayis in ur mind, if u get ur mind ****ed up! ur a looser...:D

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
Seriously, smoking is retarded. My asthma used to be insanely bad, like, I would wake up at night barely able to breathe, and I had absolutely no choice in the matter.

Smokers work on doing this to themselves infact they pay money to do it, you wouldn't pay money for my ****ed up lungs now would you?

This is going to sound like one of my "go die" statements but its not. If I had the opportunity to swap my lungs for the lung of someone who had just started smoking, I would do so, and **** them over in a heartbeat.

The years all the idiots in school spent smoking and ruining their health were spent by me doing as much physical exercise as possible, spent in oxygen therapy and on oral steroids (prescribed) to better my body, JUST so that it would function at the level of a normal person. I had to work for years afterwards to reach the fitness I am now.

Such a ****ing waste, cos smokers lungs could be taken when healthly, and passed to hundreds of patients who have genuine illnesses that they cannot help. Instead Smokers **** their own lungs up, and then get lung transplants from healthy people because of their own bad life choices. Smokers cost the NHS millions of pounds a year, purely because they take up resources, just like binge drinkers do.

So the next time your lighting up, or drinking your 10th Pint for the night, make sure to enjoy the fact that one day, someone who has cancer, or any other serious illness could potentially lose out because your sucking up the money the NHS could be investing in research for these.

But none of that matters cos Smoking is "Cool" and dont give me any bull**** about that, because the only reason people ever start smoking is because its "cool"

Smokers deserve everything they get.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yes, that contributes to it significantly.

we've already been through this blam, my willy is bigger than yours.

@hammy, i mayb b addicted to cigs, but not drink or drugs. i take drink and drugs because i like to, yet i cld stop anytime i wanted.

Dynasty

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 27, 2006
Why do you think the '"successful" drug dealers don't use their own product?!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
atom, smokers may cost the NHS billions, but they also provide them billions, if ppl didnt smoke, ppl wldnt buy all these tabaco pads, and other crap to help ppl stop smoking. everyones stopped smoking then millions of companies would go out of business leaving billions of people jobless, and because of the fact smokers wld no longer be buying cigarettes, the government would not gain the tax from it and wld most likely raise your taxes to compensate for it.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
atom, smokers may cost the NHS billions, but they also provide them billions, if ppl didnt smoke, ppl wldnt buy all these tabaco pads, and other crap to help ppl stop smoking. everyones stopped smoking then millions of companies would go out of business leaving billions of people jobless, and because of the fact smokers wld no longer be buying cigarettes, the government would not gain the tax from it and wld most likely raise your taxes to compensate for it.

Those pads aren't made by the NHS, they're made by pharmaceutical companies such as GlaxoSmithKline

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Nicotine Replacement methods mayb not be made by the NHS but they sure do get money from it. such as pads, gum, spray etc. the NHS get a profit from all of those.