Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Its clearly either going to be

United

or

The mighty liverpool

i for one think liverpool will manage to pull through and win it

then again if man u get there act together they could keep their lead.

what do you guys think

/Ryan

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Man united are clear favorites with +1 ahead of liverpool and a game in hand, but the loss against liverpool and fulham hit them big time, giving liverpool a big boost to nick it, liverpool performance is better then ever, winning 4 .0 real madrid, 4.0 man united, 5.0 Aston villa in a row.

United lose there next game and liverpool win, thats it, If that happens i can only see liverpool winning every match until the end of the season.

<3 Liverpool ;)

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Man Utd.. See what the summer brings in terms of Liverpool signings and maybe you can get it next year but i doubt it, not whilst Fergie is still in charge. Is going to be a 'squeaky bum' finish this season though :D.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
united are ****. happy as **** we did the double on them n chelsea.

its true liverpool have found it harder t break down the so called littler teams. (stoke hull westham boro villa+) we sould of easyed past most of them.

then again in the 0-0 draw with villa torres went out with his hamstring
but with gerrard n torres on fullsteam n only 1 point bhind. who no's

there as been rumurs going on yahoo that rafa as said no to a David Silva signing. my self think he is a great player n spainish like most of liverpool now. ;p

we deffo need a other striker if torres hamstring goes again we got ngog.
but hes not close t torres

i think liverpool will pull it of tbh. are hardest game is the gunners but at home i think liverpool be t strong for them.

so i say liverpool top man u 2nd

/Clipper

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
manu is the greatest country in the world !!!!

go MANU !!!

Please tell me you meant County, and Manu isn't even a county, so please tell me that your joking . . .

And i'm a Liverpool fan and i seriously hope we win the Premier League and The Champions League, but lets see where it goes

/Jenix

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Preston North End is the bestest Country In the world Like!!! Bestest EVER!

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Please tell me you meant County, and Manu isn't even a county, so please tell me that your joking . . .

And i'm a Liverpool fan and i seriously hope we win the Premier League and The Champions League, but lets see where it goes

/Jenix

i thought Manchester United was a country

wasnt it in euro 2008 ?? i thought i saw some manu players there

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
united are ****. happy as **** we did the double on them n chelsea.

its true liverpool have found it harder t break down the so called littler teams. (stoke hull westham boro villa+) we sould of easyed past most of them.

then again in the 0-0 draw with villa torres went out with his hamstring
but with gerrard n torres on fullsteam n only 1 point bhind. who no's

there as been rumurs going on yahoo that rafa as said no to a David Silva signing. my self think he is a great player n spainish like most of liverpool now. ;p

we deffo need a other striker if torres hamstring goes again we got ngog.
but hes not close t torres

i think liverpool will pull it of tbh. are hardest game is the gunners but at home i think liverpool be t strong for them.

so i say liverpool top man u 2nd

/Clipper

Aye we're **** its ****ing shocking, im sick of holding this premier league title and champions league trophy what a complete waste of time ~_~.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Aye we're **** its ****ing shocking, im sick of holding this premier league title and champions league trophy what a complete waste of time ~_~.

holding it? lol u still aint the most succesful english time in the prem yet ^^ n with the way man u been playing last few weeks n if villa get there act together u gonna *** up at the weekend

/Clipper

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I'd rather United than Liverpool, just because I think it's flipping jokes that Liverpool hardly win anything. Especially this season when they got so close. Watch out for Chelsea next year though ;)