PreOBT has just Begun

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
PreOBT Begins

As we have announced, the PreOBT of Legend of Mir 3 has begun today at 18:00 (6:00PM) Korean time. After logging in, please select the server named “Crimson Peacôck” to continue to the character selection screen. Those who participated in the CBT can continue to play with their existing characters.

During this PreOBT, we will focus on analyzing the lag issue before we make a decision on the relocation of the server.

Changes in this version.

1. No “Use Graphic Accelerator” function.

2. Reduced Mini-Boss regeneration time.

3. Maximum Character Level increased to 60. (Previously capped at 40)

4. Horses will be available for purchase in Bichon Town.

5. Chat Filter adjusted. Enabled words that were used often.

6. Many reported bugs fixed.

Bonuses during the PreOBT.

1. Special Monster Bonus: Low-level monsters will be dropping HP/MP potions.

2. Concentrated HP Tonic: Increases your HP by 50. Will be given to new characters.

Note: The Concentrated HP Tonic will disappear after the PreOBT

Please report any bugs to the Bug Report Forum. When you report a bug, please search the forum first so the same bugs are not reported repeatedly.

We hope you to enjoy the PreOBT and appreciate your continued support.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mir 3 Team

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I can't play anymore :(. Seems Windows 7 RC is missing one of the Fonts needed for the game (Or Mir3 is just bugged) As I can't see most Text. And it doesn't run very well in VirtualBox

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I can't play anymore :(. Seems Windows 7 RC is missing one of the Fonts needed for the game (Or Mir3 is just bugged) As I can't see most Text. And it doesn't run very well in VirtualBox

my pc restarts after gameguard update is complete and ready just like mir2..any ideas milo ?

mapadale

Milo just install the font pack for windows

my pc restarts after gameguard update is complete and ready just like mir2..any ideas milo ?
Is this everytime or just the once so far?

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
dam cant play yet nets been messed around 1 min its fine next min its slow virgin have sent some 1 out to me to day they meant to be here between 12-4 still no sign of the guy yet ><

hows the lag??

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Lag is as bad as ever and to rub it in they are NOW asking for the exact information we gave them 2 weeks ago....few of the easier bugs fixed, pot bug still exists.

Shakur

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2007
Sector C-61
Grrr, i can't play too :( Old version uninstalled, new installed and its all what i can see:

screen0001.png

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
i've got the same problem. client doesn't read any graphics. any solutions?

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
it's fine because it installed succesfully. i think it is some hardware/drivers problem =/

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Mines fine, i just kept the files i used for CB, and just let it patch lol

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
I have a weird flickering its only a slight flicker but its very annoying :s.. Never had this on a mir before, strange, any ideas would be great..

Shakur

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2007
Sector C-61
New client using wtl files. I think its files problem.
Oh, now i remember. When i update old client to wtl files got same problem. 100% it's wtl files problem.

Last edited:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
if you have black images, best is to email them with details... like what graphic card you have, what driver/version are you using. what os... etc...

BeerWolf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2005
Urgh - if they don't do anything about the lag, in regards to Flagtel (Don't be an ass saying you don't lag, I'm saying those who's connection goes through FLAGTEL...), I can imagine a lot of people not playing this for long...

Because lag and PvP is NOT fun.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Urgh - if they don't do anything about the lag, in regards to Flagtel (Don't be an ass saying you don't lag, I'm saying those who's connection goes through FLAGTEL...), I can imagine a lot of people not playing this for long...

Because lag and PvP is NOT fun.

Why? The lag is annoying i agree but i've played with worse, an it's not as if its unplayable, and they are trying to sort it out. Theres no reason to doubt them just yet lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Lagg? Am having no problems with any lagg, it's a massive improvement from CB anyway.

/Zerberoz