Project69 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
if project69 got wiped there would be alot of people raging lol for very good reasons.

PS Project 69 is by far the best server to play.

Last edited:

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Why would I do that really piss off a user base for 150 fickle players that will jump ship in a couple of months

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
well mainly cause 2.3 has no future , while heroes/ruby have . you should consider it :)

I don't see why he should consider it, his server is fine and is probably one of the only stable servers we have left in LOMCN. Honestly I think Project 69 has done fine and is still going strong.

/Czeldabolg

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Had a bit of a crazy event weekend and easily doubled the typical average server count and hardly even advertised it.. just proves there's still loads of fun to be had

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Assuming you mean server count its not been below 30 in 9 years bar the occasional early morning when there's been a lag out in the middle of the night lol

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
scorpian is there anyway to get my account back from awhile ago i dont got a clue about the q/a made it years ago nor pass :/

expert

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2005
Tried this server the other day!.... Its worth a play tbh, everyone was nice and helpful! Only thing i can say is the starting level on this post says 54 but when you make a new character they start at 50 so think that needs changing! All in all a good server tho.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
been online few days ago , it had @ 120 players online

As if?...were all them players come from

last time i logged on around a year ago was 10 ppl afk in sz and around 23 user count, and forums had like 2 people on them, and no1 had heard from scorp in 3 years.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Tried this server the other day!.... Its worth a play tbh, everyone was nice and helpful! Only thing i can say is the starting level on this post says 54 but when you make a new character they start at 50 so think that needs changing! All in all a good server tho.

Cheers I am glad to hear it.. Yeah this thread is pretty old and some things have changed a lot by now. The start level was reduced to 50 but it was made much easier to level to 60 (as in less exp required for each level) because for a noob leveling was like hitting a brick wall
As if?...were all them players come from

last time i logged on around a year ago was 10 ppl afk in sz and around 23 user count, and forums had like 2 people on them, and no1 had heard from scorp in 3 years.

And then you woke up.

Little bit of boss spawning last weekend:
Penal Collony.jpg

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Cheers I am glad to hear it.. Yeah this thread is pretty old and some things have changed a lot by now. The start level was reduced to 50 but it was made much easier to level to 60 (as in less exp required for each level) because for a noob leveling was like hitting a brick wall

And then you woke up.

Little bit of boss spawning last weekend:
View attachment 12047

it wasnt meant offensivly, P69 used to be awesome, but it hasnt had a secret 120 user count solid for the past 9 years, it did drop like to 30 for a year or so, and lets face it you havnt always been the most attentive GM,

Neways, looks like ill be redownload the client!,

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
(Cheers guys, any feedback is welcome)

I would like to invite you all to a massive weekend of fun starting this Friday 10th February. As many of you know Project69 is 10 in November and has come a very very long way since it came online in 2002. Project69 is now even older than Euro Mir.

The weekend will start off with both a massive 3x experience boost AND 3x drop rate. As part of the
Back to Bichon scheme all newcomers get an experience gem with a massive 6x boost making a total of 18x experience for anyone who starts this weekend! Not only that but I (Scorpian) will be in game Friday, Saturday AND Sunday evening to spawn monsters and bosses at your request. It has never been a better time to join Project69.

Visit Project69 http://www.thelegendofmir.com/
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/legendofmir/

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
(Cheers guys, any feedback is welcome)

I would like to invite you all to a massive weekend of fun starting this Friday 10th February. As many of you know Project69 is 10 in November and has come a very very long way since it came online in 2002. Project69 is now even older than Euro Mir.

The weekend will start off with both a massive 3x experience boost AND 3x drop rate. As part of the
Back to Bichon scheme all newcomers get an experience gem with a massive 6x boost making a total of 18x experience for anyone who starts this weekend! Not only that but I (Scorpian) will be in game Friday, Saturday AND Sunday evening to spawn monsters and bosses at your request. It has never been a better time to join Project69.

Visit Project69 http://www.thelegendofmir.com/
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/legendofmir/

Your joking right, i didnt think you even had the client installed on your PC.

what a honour, scorpian ingame.... im deffo gonna be online for that, something to put in my C.V "Once saw scorpian log onto P69"