Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
Salad said:
Did i actully say i was fubus gf? no you asumed that i was and you were to dumb to believe your 13 year old chav brain. Hopefully this will teach you to actully learn at school insted of trying to act hard infront of the geeks.

Sidenote: yes i "rofl and laughed out irl" when you embarised yourself infront of people on the forum

ermm shut up meight i did'nt assume you said u was angei and DS also said you was. jog on mate. OOPS sorry i forgot u aint got any legs. what a bummer.

A-HOLE

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
Ang3l said:
erm i think this is my forum account therefore, no i aint salad soz to disapoint u, find sumfin else to grab a lil attention from kiddo.

/Angel
/Piper

well there is such thing as 2 forum accounts? dumbass and i was only goin off what i got told.so 'therefore' shut ur hole.

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
there is'nt anything wrong. im a chav i wear burberry, all chavvy clothes, NY cap. nothing wrong...

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
So you must be one then ? Stop spamming this thread or the warning goes out.
/JadeFox

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Best server i have seen in ages, very please, keep up the good work scorp :D

rage3dmix

My personal oppinions, this server is the best for 1.4 and RageZone for 1.9

lucretia05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2006
Belfast in Northern Ireland
people dont have get side tracked on these forums lol.

p69 started off as a great server but i started working and found less time to go on and when i did eventually get on i just began to notice how boring it was. Theres never anything happening on it, just the same thing every day, an event wouldnt go amiss now and again.. dont get me wrong i would still play now and again as it would still be one of my fav's but there needs to be some changes done or whatever.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Scorpian92 said:
Turn your monitor on next time you play son, usually helps.

lmfao....

P69 is still the best server around, well, one of the best...It's has the uptime of 24/7, and i am not just saying that.... It has LOADS of item's/kits, leveling areas,towns,quests etc etc...Ok, so it's a little boring to level? But hey, at the end of the day at least you have something to show for because you have to work for your game.

And before anyone says that i am "Ass licking" scorp, i aint. I am just saying my views.

But i supose everyone has there own opinions.

lucretia05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2006
Belfast in Northern Ireland
yeah and like most other people do, as soon as you post your opinions you have everyone jumping down your throat to correct you, I don't know if that pointless post was directed at me or not, I didn't exactly **** talk p69 i was just saying its kinda boring.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
p69 - awesome, them few months where few ppl got their hands on hacking system n loads of ppl got hacked etc, kinda killed the server a bit, and the banning is a bit harsh, but hey server got so much more than ne other servers

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Well there are only two things that are infinite, one is the universe and the other is human stupidity..and im not even sure about the universe

who said that?