Project69 - Worlds best Mir2 server, no question.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
lol i was just thinking *why dont p69 peeps defend sever?* and i just realsed 1/2 of players are mir obssessed freaks who don't relise when a severs crap or good and neva used forums before, lol and if they can then why aint they defending? COZ EVERY1 KNWOS ITS CORRPUT

or because we dont give 2 flying fks wat u say or do and we have are own forum? maybe,just maybe thats the reason?

idiot

/topbuzzer

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
scorp is the most lazyist server owner ive seen so far hes onli in for it the money.. he sell's Banned char's for around £300-£800 for high level well thats what ive been told. you can get a good Euro mir for half that.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
A polite noitce.

If anyone continues to spam this thread..the infractions will come thicker and faster..with more severity.

Thank you.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
is it worth trying 2 get my chars restored n account safe even thoe i dont know my QnA?

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Its kinda funny, I am supposed to be red-green colourblind, but the dominant colour in this thread seems to be the colour GREEN.

And to the people who are now thinking, what? Our lord god isnt perfect? No im not, dont worry, nobody is. :)

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
This server has great Potential,
If only scorp cud be arsed, I'd happily update it for free, But i doubt scorp wud let me lol.

I seriously, do not know why people play this, The GM is Lazy, Its Un-Balanced to ****, Wizzies have 5 Ownage Pets, that 2-3 hit a lvl 60 warrior, woo so balanced, Taoists are basicly, warriors with High AMC and pets and a long ranged attack and poisen.
Warriors r basiclly useless in all aspects.
Everything can be solo'ed.

Just my 2 cents,

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Scorp aint that bad at all .. yeah okay over the years he has just not been on as much but he still has put out a server which is good ... and FREE !! if its really that bad and u all hate it so much !! why not just fook off 2 euro were its crap ... u have 2 pay for it... full of nooob's... pk'ers and hax0rs 2 the max0r's !! and little 14 year old chinese kids hackin u cos there all bum boys with nothing better 2 do !! if u all stopped shouting at 1nce and said summin 2 scorp that aint flamming then he will do summin !!

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Scorp aint that bad at all .. yeah okay over the years he has just not been on as much but he still has put out a server which is good ... and FREE !! if its really that bad and u all hate it so much !! why not just fook off 2 euro were its crap ... u have 2 pay for it... full of nooob's... pk'ers and hax0rs 2 the max0r's !! and little 14 year old chinese kids hackin u cos there all bum boys with nothing better 2 do !! if u all stopped shouting at 1nce and said summin 2 scorp that aint flamming then he will do summin !!

rofl

20million chars

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Scorpian, lazy. yes thats right, spent loads of tme making this brilliant server with all these great fetaures and new stuff, for free to let you gys play and have fun for freee, while he wastes money onit. Mmhmm, only reason he would sell those banned characeters is because there banned and not going to play again, and he needas the money to kepp the server running, ive lost a level 60 in this game just due to forgetting QnA's but who cares? I just started again.

PIXELS FOR CRIKY SAIK.

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
Love the server.

i quit mir for a while but i've came back to give yours a try.

39% so far :)

fast downloading and everything ^_^

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Amazing server lol!! I had a masssssssssive jet lagg a couple of mins ago but i spose wasnt your faulttt but i adore it!! One of best servers ever (In my oppinion)

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
great server. always has ppl on it.

get downloading it :)

Mir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
anyone kno scorps msn or email address . need to contact him about a problem with my account , emailed him viathe contact part on the website 4 weeks ago and no reply

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I wouldnt mind getting his MSN either as I've PMed on his forum months ago and still no reply. Was bored so i wanted to make a little return to it. But I'm not sure if I cba to re-lvl again.

Mir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
server is ****ed atm , people r taking the posion bug to the next lvl lol posioning people with pets nt going brown letting pets kill them and making u red , sum1 did it to me n now ive got 560 pk points ! need to get incontact with him asap coz thers no way im afking it to get rid of tht amount of points lol

Status
Not open for further replies.