Project69 - Worlds best Mir2 server, no question.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
GM'S ban nightdivel he deal but he cancled as i put money in deal so it dropped on floor he picked up then bribed me 2 give him a para 4 a casting then gave me a other wep in stead can u help?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
no it not he put the wep in deal i typed the money i did not click ok so i dided drop the gold

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
the GM cant control this matter he/she is **** GM
said Ryanjohn

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
it is ur own fault u put it at risk well i wouldnt call i risk but you do get immature people on mir and you have to learn from your mistakes. Bet you lots of people have had this done to them and they had to get over it. Just play the game.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
its a game as i said get over it and stop moaning and earn the gold back one thing i learnt about project 69 it is EASY to make gold.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
not the point he will do thiis over and over again and get a way with it

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
well dont trade with him and dont worry about other players but urself. If they are smart they wouldnt but i am pk0r and i take the beatings and when i get higher level pk them easy enough. Called Revenge.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Toddwhite this be a warning to you, curb your foul language and learn to act in appropriate manner throughout this thread or reap the consiquences.

Beard

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
p69 was the best server around untill scorp changed his views about the game and made it into his buiseness. since then server has gone down hill so much. might have over 100 ppl on but about 50 of them are afk lvling. wouldnt advise this server to any one no more espacilly since you banned my r/l m8 for no reason. u said he was talking about server trades but when we asked you for proof u had none and to stop us posting banned us. funny thing was u banned ppl like me and bass who never did fk all to harm the server and all the time one of ur so called m8s floppsy was cheating ><. not first time thats happened aswell....

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
I totaly agree, Project69 is a crap server
Seriously, just because somebody made you cry by stealing your mobs, taking your money that will get you no-where and making your screen go grey doesnt make it a crap server.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
p69 was the best server around untill scorp changed his views about the game and made it into his buiseness. since then server has gone down hill so much. might have over 100 ppl on but about 50 of them are afk lvling. wouldnt advise this server to any one no more espacilly since you banned my r/l m8 for no reason. u said he was talking about server trades but when we asked you for proof u had none and to stop us posting banned us. funny thing was u banned ppl like me and bass who never did fk all to harm the server and all the time one of ur so called m8s floppsy was cheating ><. not first time thats happened aswell....
Making your own server? Cant wait for you to pwoon me or whatever you people call it. Bass still hunting me down, its been a while?
Just because ive spoken to flopsy a few times doesnt mean we're getting married, you make it sound like ive been betrayed by a family member.
Anyway, splutter all you want, just remember to keep putting savlon on them wounds. It helps you know.

I totaly agree, Project69 is a crap server
:dunce: . Yes thats a dunce hat.

he is good scorp done some nice stuffs not like at all copyed from euro the server is just corupt ;)
Not exactly sure if this is a good or a bad comment

Players come, cheaters go.
Its a little something my brother calls the circle of life.

crispwarez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2003
its a good server just gets boring after 3 years lol

and just because i talk to scorp it didnt stop me getting banned lol

btw anychance i can get my char back when we go 2.3 :wub:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Well what you have done with the server is good but, i personaly dont like it, as its all to easy, well sort of
i just thought, were dissing his server but at the same time helping the AD as it goes to the top of the page lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.