Psp

smoochy boys on tour

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Hey... I've got some problems with a psp>Pc connection through USB.

Last week i used it to put some games on it - it worked fine with all folders appearing (ISO, Game, Game150 etc). It has a 4gb card...

Now today... something weird, nothing was changed at the PSP neither at my PC but when i plug it in, my pc reads a 4mb memory stick with 4 folders (can't remember names , one was named register though)

Any ideas how to fix this apart from re-formatting the card because i honestly don't think it's that.. Also tried to remove card and plug psp and it displayed an error that there is no card, so i cannot say that it didn't read the card before because i would've gotten that error...

Any ideas please? (5.50 gen D3 version)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I'm afraid you've fallen victim to what some are calling the "Initial Memory Lacking Yankee Indecent Nogood Gadget.. Bug"..

SUPPOSEDLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Sony have very cleverly infected your PSP with the bug which I hate to be the one to tell you but will kill your console within 3 weeks. There is no cure, the only way of ever reaching that adrenaline pumping action is to now purchase a PSP Vita, Preferably the one with 3G....

Its a bitch I know, but who are we to stand against Sony?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I was gonna say (a more simplified version of) that earlier, as a joke..

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
It's not funny tai, Bloody spensive them,.