Pulp Fiction / DBZ

smoochy boys on tour

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
A film that has won numerous awards worldwide can't be a 'waste of time'.

Good graphics? What on earth are you on about. The only 'graphics' in the film are the pixies the Faun has the Underworld at the end. Oh, and the pale man. And the book. It's hardly up to date. You have to consider the time in which it was set and what was happening then.

I loved Pan's Labyrinth (not THE Pan's Labyrinth); the cinematography was amazing to say the least and the awards it has won has shown that.

'Spanish guy that plays the girls father which is also in the army'.

Okay okay, I'll put this in spoiler tags incase people want to watch it.

It wasn't Ophelia's father. That was one of the main parts of the film. Her unwillingness to yield to her mother's wanting of her to accept the General as her father was a main theme. He's a Spanish guy because the whole film is Spanish.

Maybe so, but i found the story line rather dull especially the ending. When i seen the clips i thought it was going to be something 'magical' and with the overrated marks that it got i was let down.

And films i liked that are in my head atm are : Goodfellas, Persuit of Happiness, the recruit?!(cant remember the exact name its with denzil w)and many more those are the ones i can think of ..

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Next you will tell me that the pokemon movie was the greatest thing you have ever seen

So you didnt even watch Pulp Fiction all the way through Pure_Fusion, if so you = **** and your opinion = null and void.

Attachments

• 1173211315035.jpg
    1173211315035.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 22

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
it depends if u get all excited and built up for a film then watch it doesnt tend to be that good like that borat film a mean dont get me wrong that was hilarious but nothing like as much as i thought.