Jun 13, 2003
Not bad, but a bit short, thye should make a part 2

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
part two wouldn't be good, that's probably the best scene in the whole film anyway

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
is that samuel jackson? the voice ofc it sounds like him a bit not sure :O

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Have you never seen pulp fiction? Goddamn get the hell out of this thread stupid ass

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
Have you never seen pulp fiction? Goddamn get the hell out of this thread stupid ass

Calm down dear. And its i have not seen it, nor did i know its a film. And yes i see how stupid it was of me to ask that. But im dl the film as we speakkkkkkkkkkkk.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
HAHAHA I WATCHED DBZ THAT EPISODE WAS CLASS ITS AMAZING!! untill fkin toonami cudnrt be assed to play new versions and cancled it!!! i h ad a folder of all different DBZ in Japan, 1/2 neva came out in english,
video sucked

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Calm down dear. And its i have not seen it, nor did i know its a film. And yes i see how stupid it was of me to ask that. But im dl the film as we speakkkkkkkkkkkk.
are you saying you didn't know Pulp Fiction was a film!?!?
if you are, then you seriously SERIOUSLY need a good kicking.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
It's one of the most widely recognised films around, regardless of what year it was released

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
In 1994 i was playing with a shovel and spade in the sand box -.-.

Alot of the people on this forum were, it's not like it was only shown once in 1994.. it's one of the greatest films ever lol

you should atleast know of it, and then go and rent it / download it or something!

/Chris

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
Alot of the people on this forum were, it's not like it was only shown once in 1994.. it's one of the greatest films ever lol

you should atleast know of it, and then go and rent it / download it or something!

/Chris

I just seen it, and to be honest i cant see why evereyone says its so great. Ok the start was good, the first 20minutes were ok. But as it progressed i found it boring, (this was like 1hour into the film). Then i just went to the last 5minutes of it and saw how the film ends which i though ... ok ... but i guess thats my oppinion.

Kinda like "the pans labyrinth" everyone was like "omg its so super, good graphics etc" and i found that film to be a waste of time -.-. Though that spanish guy that plays the girls father which is also in the army is quite a good actor i must admit.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
I just seen it, and to be honest i cant see why evereyone says its so great. Ok the start was good, the first 20minutes were ok. But as it progressed i found it boring, (this was like 1hour into the film). Then i just went to the last 5minutes of it and saw how the film ends which i though ... ok ... but i guess thats my oppinion.

Kinda like "the pans labyrinth" everyone was like "omg its so super, good graphics etc" and i found that film to be a waste of time -.-. Though that spanish guy that plays the girls father which is also in the army is quite a good actor i must admit.

You are such a spiggin pleb

They are 2 of the greatest films ever made

Next you will tell me that the pokemon movie was the greatest thing you have ever seen

Yes you can have your opinion but the masses say its wrong

BH

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003

A film that has won numerous awards worldwide can't be a 'waste of time'.

Good graphics? What on earth are you on about. The only 'graphics' in the film are the pixies the Faun has the Underworld at the end. Oh, and the pale man. And the book. It's hardly up to date. You have to consider the time in which it was set and what was happening then.

I loved Pan's Labyrinth (not THE Pan's Labyrinth); the cinematography was amazing to say the least and the awards it has won has shown that.

'Spanish guy that plays the girls father which is also in the army'.

Okay okay, I'll put this in spoiler tags incase people want to watch it.

It wasn't Ophelia's father. That was one of the main parts of the film. Her unwillingness to yield to her mother's wanting of her to accept the General as her father was a main theme. He's a Spanish guy because the whole film is Spanish.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
A film that has won numerous awards worldwide can't be a 'waste of time'.

Good graphics? What on earth are you on about. The only 'graphics' in the film are the pixies the Faun has the Underworld at the end. Oh, and the pale man. And the book. It's hardly up to date. You have to consider the time in which it was set and what was happening then.

I loved Pan's Labyrinth (not THE Pan's Labyrinth); the cinematography was amazing to say the least and the awards it has won has shown that.

'Spanish guy that plays the girls father which is also in the army'.

Okay okay, I'll put this in spoiler tags incase people want to watch it.

It wasn't Ophelia's father. That was one of the main parts of the film. Her unwillingness to yield to her mother's wanting of her to accept the General as her father was a main theme. He's a Spanish guy because the whole film is Spanish.

This person speaks the truth

BH