smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Exactly stonehelm is doing his job, and in this case to a liar. Not just a liar but a rule breaking one at that.

As stone pointed out you know where to make your complaints.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
please show me the rule it stats about 1 user, can not stop using an account, just to change his/hers name to a different name, happens on many forums. not only little ones such as lomcn.

job? or singling someone out because you can???

explain more, thanks. :)

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Aww I was enjoying pizzowning PureKill

Ry, why'd you have to come in and do a better job than me :(

But I love a good exposure, oh yeah and PureKill, there is more designing going into my (not serious, blatantly obvious, just for fun) rip-offs, than there is going into your one filter render manipulations. I don't care how new to Photoshop you are, these are terrible, I can safely say the first thing I made in photoshop (while being tutorial heavy) was still a damn sight better than this trash.

Disregard your existance as something worth living, it truely is not. You lying twat.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
please show me the rule it stats about 1 user, can not stop using an account, just to change his/hers name to a different name, happens on many forums. not only little ones such as lomcn.

job? or singling someone out because you can???

explain more, thanks. :)

"The creation of a second account when the first is accessible is forbidden and will result in an immediate ban for all accounts concerned; temporarily banned users may NOT create additional accounts."- http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=37278

The reason is to cut down on the amount of server resources being used.

Yes i am singling him out because he broke the rules and lied multiple times. That is my job.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Re: PureKill Designs

I'm not bum chums with that ginger twat. just friends. fact is not many people here have their parents send them to some big graphics college, so not many people here stand a chance in getting to his standard. By the way, you're not gods gift just coz you turned from a skinny runt into a meathead. But grats on the transformation anyway.

Right, you're clearly too thick to have a single qualification apart from maybe ICT which is nothing to get hold of. Plus you live in Russia, which is infamous for poverty, it's hard enough to find a high paying job there when you're intelligent, never mind when you are as clearly retarded as you are that you don't understand which parts of a sentance apply to you and which don't. I mean I am a student so I only get to work part time, but let's compare pay cheques anyway, I'm still willing to bet I own a lot more than you. idiot.

Oh yeah and as for this thread, what exactly did you design? what exactly have you done except from google for a picture, apply one filter and then add your awful text?

dude i was gods gift before i got mahoosive : - P Beware the green eyed monster too ^___^

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
HEY.

I'm not jealous.. well, i'm jealous of your effort and dedication.. but 10 quid says my metabolism kicks the crap out of yours. I get noticeable differences in my arms and pecs after one session, without supplements, too bad i only lift like once a month.. even though i have a bench in my room.

P.S now you're meaty, i'll allow you to put my member down your throat.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
seriously mate, my metabolism is sky high, its actually impossible for me to get fat. in fact i reckon u owe me a tenner :-P and i meant jealous of ipixel anyways haha

ps. i prefer it in my ass rather than in my throat.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Lol i'm finding this so funny, the argument turned into life storys...Truely great work on graphics guys, really impressed but more onto the topic

HOW MUCH SPAM CAN YOU CREATE ON ONE POST!?! comon im loving these arguements but there getting bitt OTT, can a mod clean it up a bit..

Also, try not too google and add effects, the recent one you did looks absolutely horrible..

W O R K O N I T I N S T E D O F ' 1 E F F E C T & 1 I M A G E '

*bows* thankyou thankyou :)

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
i spent 3 months in denmark at a tech college, where i wasnt taught how to play with photoshop, just color/composition/type.

im 100% self taught, atom can vouch for that.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
i spent 3 months in denmark at a tech college, where i wasnt taught how to play with photoshop, just color/composition/type.

im 100% self taught, atom can vouch for that.

kool how long it take, did you just memorize and familiarize yourself with tutorials and such?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
i retract all i said, ban him, hes a child...
Code:
[08:56:02 PM] 20.....PureK: why should i elp u
[08:56:05 PM] 20.....PureK: u never elp me:D
[08:56:13 PM] *¬Martyn - a: what?... o.0

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
John.. I can vouch for the fact your work was ok before you went to denmark, and when you were back, it was alot, lot better, obviously, you've been teaching yourself since then and that's how you've gotten so much better, but still..

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
whtever man ur blatantly jealous. plus czeldablog ur name is one of the most retarded things i have ever seen in my life and i've seen someone without eyes ears a nose, arms or legs, only hands.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Re: PureKill Designs

Pyraine i dont live in russia i work in russia and my dad owns a oil rig who i work for and i am the transport manager of the business so yes i earn more than you and second can u not see I'M NEW to this wot i expect top standard work.

Why dont u just go away and design something urself expect riping them.

So wait...he actually OWNS the oil "rig"?...Mutha-fcuking wow.
Your family must be millionaires.

So wait...he isn't an engineer? or the chief engineer who manages the extraction engineers? or anything related to that...he actually owns the Oil "rig"...

Honestly, I'd be impressed if it wasn't bullsiht.

You're about as classy as a $5 hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.