Heroes Putting heroes on new desktop.

smoochy boys on tour

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok i had to Wipe my pc due to of Blue Screen of death. I put my stuff into a document on my Dad's pc on network. So i put my hero files/client in there and my hero file has fked up i think.

Iv'e only got these in the picture below.

Any one knw why im missing.. DbServer,Envir All my hard work? I'm 100% sure i putted all of my stuff in the file on there.. Now i carn't find the Gates or anything.

Please Quick reply Why i'm missing stuff..

Thanks.

-Ash

PS: Please tell me i can retrive my Files back! I really dont feel like Redoing everything... Iv'e redone server files to many times!

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
if you formayed/wiped your pc without backing up any folders/files then you lost it all.

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
What you mean back it up? I putted it on the Network folder. Exaple: \\GAVIN-PC\Users\Public

How would this cause any problems? Should i of rapped it up??

Yestarday was worst day ever now...

-Ash

PS: I (Might) Redo it since i knw everything and i think i knw there stats. But means wasting another 2-3 days setting it up to the way it was And you never knw it might just feel like givin me another...

---------- Post added 26-09-2011 at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was 23-09-2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

Guess my only solluction is try doing all again and hopefully this will never ever appear again!

-Ash

Upvote 0