Rambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Discord members count means nothing, theres discord servers with 1k users and few are playing (OldSkool has 1,1k users on discord while Phoenix Taral has 200 with 70 online).

Hate it or love it, LOMCN still 70% of main flow of players on a server.

Reactions: Jev

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Discord members count means nothing, theres discord servers with 1k users and few are playing (OldSkool has 1,1k users on discord while Phoenix Taral has 200 with 70 online).

Hate it or love it, LOMCN still 70% of main flow of players on a server.
Agree to a point, but will it get 1-300 on launch u can’t deny it won’t? And yes u can buy 1000 discord members for next to nothing on a site called boost social.

I never said LOMCN wasn’t the source of Mirs users either?

Tais still got a grudge because I created a mir4 guild called LOMCN after a public vote for it in my discord of 300 members. He got the arse and demanded I hand over mine and Ritchies guild that we spent money on and built up, it pissed me off so I renamed my discord to LOMCD to piss him off. He made me untrusted on here… so I made a new discord role entitled untrusted with a black colour and labelled him and Martyn it lol.

And here we are…arguing over nothing, even tho me and tai ran a guild together on apoc V1 and he was corrupt enough there to offer me LOMCN VIP titles to give him items ingame…

Imagine the irony

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
And here we are…arguing over nothing, even tho me and tai ran a guild together on apoc V1 and he was corrupt enough there to offer me LOMCN VIP titles to give him items ingame…

Imagine the irony
Maybe there was a different reason as I remember during that year you was quite active on lomcn and got voted as best new coomer also.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Agree to a point, but will it get 1-300 on launch u can’t deny it won’t? And yes u can buy 1000 discord members for next to nothing on a site called boost social.

Tais still got a grudge because I created a mir4 guild called LOMCN after a public vote for it in my discord of 300 members. He got the arse and demanded I hand over mine and Ritchies guild that we spent money on and built up, it pissed me off so I renamed my discord to LOMCD to piss him off. He made me untrusted on here… so I made a new discord role entitled untrusted with a black colour and labelled him and Martyn it lol.

Imagine the irony

What? I literally gave you the OK to use LOMCN as the guild name, the reason you got Untrusted is because later on your greed took over and you chose to use it solely to increase the activity of your own Discord server, which you then tried to turn into a LOMCN copy, creating clone sections of mir2/mir3 and publicising OUR resources for your own gain. (this has been a rule since lomcn began) You then QUIT the game (mir4) and it was at that point I asked you to hand the guild over to me and you refused. At this point the LOMCN guild was in the hands of people I don't even know. I think TF not. Idiot. Don't play with me

I also don't see how me giving you VIP in exchange for anything is corrupt lol.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
29D29892-B3C9-49E2-A405-97023A42DBA1.jpeg

9BA92909-4C11-4A33-A6AB-8BEB0C039DDB.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

Not true but hey ho, u do u, il do me, il play valk, and most of the other servers that release. Maybe u should play a few and lighten up

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Not true but hey ho, u do u, il do me, il play valk, and most of the other servers that release. Maybe u should play a few and lighten up
So he can give you once more the VIP?

Bruh!!! Stay in line, I been reforming myself for over 2 years for VIP.:oops:

Reactions: Hercules

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
from what I recall, we thought the idea to move to lomcn discord for the mir 4 guild to help it become a bit more active, and at the time it made sense since it was meant to be for the lomcn people, correct me if I'm wrong but you originally wanted VIP for this to happen?

1680905104434.png
can't remember exactly as its too long ago, and I've not really thought about it or cared about it, but I think we decided not to go down this route, being bribed for something maybe unsure how we thought of it? and I think in the end you decided to "grow our own community" How is that going, hopefully good?

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
This all seems very weird over a game…lol.

That clan got renamed then eventually sold when we moved servers, I mean does it matter what the name is? People on mir4 wouldn’t even know what lomcn is, it was for just the people who came from here. And literally 90% of the people quit within a month or so.

Unlike me balls deep at war with mega whales 😅

Reactions: Hercules

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022

Imagine the irony

Wouldn't get 300.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Can he advertise on your lomcn copy pls cos man's got a lifetime ban over here

Oh come on now! :p
The Mir community is getting wrinkly and you're still happy with a permanent ban? Permanent silencing is just defeat, I don't really care how much insults they threw your way, I don't care who's the bigger idiot but Mir needs all the help it can get!

About bloody time mate, get it hyped @WelshSteel

It's been too long and...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Oh come on now! :p
The Mir community is getting wrinkly and you're still happy with a permanent ban? Permanent silencing is just defeat, I don't really care how much insults they threw your way, I don't care who's the bigger idiot but Mir needs all the help it can get!

It's been too long and...

Sad Michael Scott GIF
aye tbf. you have people back handing selling items. and other gms banning folk for pking family members. dont think valk should be banned from advertising just cause he cheated. loads of previous gms wont say names have cheated and alot worse and Don't get restricted. Restricting capable server owners from advertising when mir is a dying game dont make sense to me anyway. new server keeps the life span and general interest of mir 2 going. Nothing against ben making new servers but if he can and others, dont see why valk cannot. unless its chrons server team. (my own opinion) who is to question who and isnt corrupt.. because many are just feels others got punished more due to lomcn being asked to do so.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Restricting capable server owners from advertising when mir is a dying game dont make sense to me anyway.

Yea man, I'd let it roll.

Valk in the top 5 servers of all time THAT didn't die embarrissingly from P2W/Afk miners or pets death (where those CHEAT the **** out of the user counts!...). There's even AUTO PLAY now, jesus! :rolleyes:

Don't wanna get into it, don't wanna get into it, don't...

• Love
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Yea man, I'd let it roll.

Valk in the top 5 servers of all time THAT didn't die embarrissingly from P2W/Afk miners or pets death (where those CHEAT the **** out of the user counts!...). There's even AUTO PLAY now, jesus! :rolleyes:

Don't wanna get into it, don't wanna get into it, don't...
aye it dont make sense allowing people to put up standard servers and cash out. But people like valk who have implemented new things i.e maps mobs characters alone should be enough. If ben can make a server were you cant get your money back. i dont see why valk should not have a option to advertise. i mean can even tag it with cheater tag or w.e. just dont seem right allowing x people to rake the users with minimal content. again wont say names but there has been many servers last 2 years that have just fully promised to update new content and then gave people 1 cave in 2 weeks as * new content *.. again looking forward to primordial`s if not valks server, cant see my self playing another one with the socket system in either, just ruins mir and gives the gms the option to say * you dont have to do it * ££££ :) ££££ while basically enables gambling with the odds that aint even correct. just fully wrong

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
aye it dont make sense allowing people to put up standard servers and cash out. But people like valk who have implemented new things i.e maps mobs characters alone should be enough. If ben can make a server were you cant get your money back. i dont see why valk should not have a option to advertise. i mean can even tag it with cheater tag or w.e. just dont seem right allowing x people to rake the users with minimal content. again wont say names but there has been many servers last 2 years that have just fully promised to update new content and then gave people 1 cave in 2 weeks as * new content *.. again looking forward to primordial`s if not valks server, cant see my self playing another one with the socket system in either, just ruins mir and gives the gms the option to say * you dont have to do it * ££££ :) ££££ while basically enables gambling with the odds that aint even correct. just fully wrong
That's the problem now, servers adding gambling on gear. If you don't pay you ain't competing..a slotted item should drop slotted and be super rare. Not something you keep rolling to get what you want.. it was designed for one reason only, to milk as much cash as possible from the players. And these servers are free to advertise every time on lomcn.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
cant see my self playing another one with the socket system in either, just ruins mir and gives the gms the option to say * you dont have to do it * ££££ :) ££££ while basically enables gambling with the odds that aint even correct. just fully wrong
100% agree with you on the socket system, won't ever play another server with it implemented.

Hopefully a lot of others feel the same way and it dies out.

Reactions: Jev

tylermoon123

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 11, 2017
As much as I think Tim is a knobhead, it’s undeniable that his server was very good in comparison to the others that get put up, it was different and had new spells ect

If it wasn’t for his corrupt ways and the cheating I’m positive it could’ve lasted a lot longer-

I’d understand keeping him from advertising if Mir was booming.. but the games holding on for dear life and has been for years. Don’t think you can afford to not let him advertise as well he’s one of the more capable server creators .
I don’t even play mir no more but I’d probably give valk v2 a go just saying … the movement was too smooth and frozen hammer was godlike as a warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.