Random nostalgia

smoochy boys on tour

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man
So, i was looking through some old stuff i had lying around and came across this ...

View attachment 15238

Shocked i still have it tbh.
Got it back in the day when Mir still had its own TV show on Game Network lol ( cost me 5euro aswell if i remember correctly :P)

My CD-Drive on this laptop is broken unfortunately, and the disc is pretty scratched.
However, if i can get the files off the disc does anyone want me to upload them for download?

Obviously this is very old lol , i know its definitely a version from before the 1.6 Spider Patch ...it may even be 1.0 for all i know until i can get it onto a computer with a working drive. Just wanted to see if anyone's interested in the files etc or if i should just lock it away like a Cursed Artifact of a time long forgotten :P

UPDATE: Download Link

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Memorabilia ^_^

I have the 1.1 or 1.2 installer at home, I will upload that too

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man
Just uploading it to my FTP now and ill post link once its done :)

The trailer for legend of mir was on the disc (i left it in the upload :) ) and after watching it, it brought back all the memories of why i started playing mir, remembered all the old times on Dragon Server....awwwwww man total nostalgia fest :D

Appears to be v1.0 , the upload contains:

Legend Of Mir Client - Version One Point OH YEAH!
Legend Of Mir Beginners Guide
Legend Of Mir Manual
Legend Of Mir Trailer

Transfer is on 35% probs be about another 30 mins :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Its finished :)

Download Here

Hope you all get as much enjoyment out of this as i did watching trailer, reading manuals ^_^

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Just uploading it to my FTP now and ill post link once its done :)

The trailer for legend of mir was on the disc (i left it in the upload :) ) and after watching it, it brought back all the memories of why i started playing mir, remembered all the old times on Dragon Server....awwwwww man total nostalgia fest :D

Appears to be v1.0 , the upload contains:

Legend Of Mir Client - Version One Point OH YEAH!
Legend Of Mir Beginners Guide
Legend Of Mir Manual
Legend Of Mir Trailer

Transfer is on 35% probs be about another 30 mins :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Its finished :)

Download Here

Hope you all get as much enjoyment out of this as i did watching trailer, reading manuals ^_^

Awesome, thanks for the upload

meacher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Isle of Man
Awesome, thanks for the upload
No Problem, I've taken alot from these forums in the last 10 years, nice to be able give something back :)

There's a manual?! xD

Downloading now!

Yep and its riddled with nostalgia and actually some still quite relevant information such as coordinates :)

These have the old Deer and Spitting spider images in! Thanks for the upload.

http://gyazo.com/d5875721cfa1fd61194ed0c02f46ac5d

Haha Amazing! I didnt notice that xD and No Probs :)