Rappelz - Revolution

Join Discord

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Only stumbled across this game last night and started downloading it earlia, but so far the screenies movie's i've seen are stunning, and i mean stunning.

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/news/index.php

You can check the screenies and movies there, also the best part is, ITS FREE =D gotta love a game with that good quality and it's free.

Will post the feedback of what it's like when im ingame.

Join up =)

Feedback -

Overall a very nice game, the quest systems good, and the job points etc give it a variety of skills etc and differant pathways.

Only got to level 8 so far and i think im 8 in my job too.

On the first realm selection one, and im the third class that u can choose from.

Look me up if you join,

Cataclysm -> Ingame Name

=)

Last edited:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
im playin this game and its bloody well good tbh, ppl shud av a go :)

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Just like 90 % of MMORPG's that are out today, a free Korean grind fest. With an Item shop. I'm not joking there must be literally over 100 of these games now. I just don't know how they're making them so fast, but damn they're all the same lol.

In other words: Fail.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
lol i quit about 8 days after that post i think, it was good, joined a guild came back online wasn't in it anymore lol.

Got a fair bit of kit out of it mind :D

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Yeah they arn't bad games when you first start playing them, but when you play one get bored and realise this "new" game is exactly the same with a different story/graphics... You kinda steer clear lol.