Discussion Ravagers MirII "Low-Med Rate" - 2nd of Feb

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Only pepperoni, every level after you can have one slice of garlic bread
Post automatically merged:

char creation disabled
It's all online now

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Enjoying sofar couple of frustrations the skill focus dosnt appear to do anything when you press for skill, sometimes explosive dosnt work, and very frustrating when you close game it leaves a game window on your desktop and needs a reboot of laptop to get rid of

Can’t attach pictures

Reactions: Damian

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
how did u get my email address i never once played vintage or register anything to do with ur server.. matter of fact i dont use my real email on any servwr... ??? not that i care im just curious...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_023648_Gmail~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_023648_Gmail~2.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 35

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
how did u get my email address i never once played vintage or register anything to do with ur server.. matter of fact i dont use my real email on any servwr... ??? not that i care im just curious...
lomcn sells server advertisement mails.

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Enjoying sofar couple of frustrations the skill focus dosnt appear to do anything when you press for skill, sometimes explosive dosnt work, and very frustrating when you close game it leaves a game window on your desktop and needs a reboot of laptop to get rid of

Can’t attach pictures
Focus for archers improves your normal attack, i have tried explosive trap and seems ok can you please video it and send to me on discord?
Send me your error.txt too please for that 'close game it leaves a game window on your desktop and needs a reboot of laptop to get rid of'

Must of been registered on vintage if you have received an email :giggle:

This doesn't work. Windows 11, tried extracting one item can't be extracted (see pic).

Once the other items copy over, nothing happens when clicking 'Client.exe'

View attachment 33741
this should fix clicking exe and nothing happens.

Play any 3gena servers? Probz why 😂
I can see your defending muhamed very nice on the other post. gl with the stolen files server launch :kekw:

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Exwizz

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Focus for archers improves your normal attack, i have tried explosive trap and seems ok can you please video it and send to me on discord?
Send me your error.txt too please for that 'close game it leaves a game window on your desktop and needs a reboot of laptop to get rid of'

I can see your defending muhamed very nice on the other post. gl with the stolen files server launch :kekw:
Thanks I will do.

Just on another topic you have donating on server why out it to crypto I don’t use it so will not be donating I have no issue in supporting a server if I believe it has legs and is going to last. Like I said sofar seem good on archer not taken the time yet to try other classes but from what I have seen with other chars seems fairly balance.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
thats not the LOMCN advertising email address? and im pretty sure LOMCN wont give people our emails. theyll send the email?
It’s strange because I go no email, lomcn normally put out there own emails he’s using a list of emails from another server as mentioned possibly 3genas servers since I didn’t use no email addresses for his servers and I didn’t get no email about this server.

( that’s how it seems anyway )

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004

nah mate never played vintage. only servers ive played in last 3-4 years is carnage(3genes so exwiz might be right), Invasion and apocV2 like i said before i dont typically care, its an old email address just curious how u managed to get it cause i dont remember using my actual email on any mir server before lol

It’s strange because I go no email, lomcn normally put out there own emails he’s using a list of emails from another server as mentioned possibly 3genas servers since I didn’t use no email addresses for his servers and I didn’t get no email about this server.

( that’s how it seems anyway )
u gotta pay LOMCN to send out emails. and u know when its LOMCN advertising a server its got LOMCN banners all over it... and the email address lomcn use has LOMCN.net innit something like [email protected]? i think it is.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
nah mate never played vintage. only servers ive played in last 3-4 years is carnage(3genes so exwiz might be right), Invasion and apocV2 like i said before i dont typically care, its an old email address just curious how u managed to get it cause i dont remember using my actual email on any mir server before lol

u gotta pay LOMCN to send out emails. and u know when its LOMCN advertising a server its got LOMCN banners all over it... and the email address lomcn use has LOMCN.net innit something like [email protected]? i think it is.
yeah just checked emails and the email lomcn use is : LOMCN <[email protected]>

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

'stolen emails'
remember miko grimes GIF

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
That's because he's paid for an email advert to go out and you signed up to that when you made your LOMCN account, you can change it in your account settings. But LOMCN does not sell email addresses to anyone.
yeah thats when LOMCN send the emails but the account that sent the emails out was not that email address so makes people wonder where these emails came from since they didnt play 'vintage' i still stand by the emails are from his mates server who works with him. but he's had 5 servers up in the last year or two so guessing hes taking the passenger seat this time round.

i could be wrong but i highly doubt it unless he tells us where these emails have came from.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
the email i got was from [email protected] NOT lomcn.net.. ive only played 3-4 servers in passed 3-4 years and none of them was vintage.... ApocV2>Elite>Carnage>Invasion. in that exact order. im not gonna point fingers.. to be honest i don't really care its n old email address i use for work purposes.. i was only curious of how he got it in first place.... this sorta leak happened once before and that was on ApocV2.. not accusing ApocV2 just saying this happened before...

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
i also got a email also and never played any off this guys servers or even downloaded them :confused:

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
I have messaged jev about my email list. its all from vintage, i have proved to him that he played vintage and donated too but he forgot about this.

If you need your proves pm me your email and i will find you on my account db or paypal payments list.

I can see some members trying to spread **** about me and my server to attract eyes to their own server. :)

Reactions: Jev