Discussion Ravagers MirII "Low-Med Rate" - 2nd of Feb

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I have messaged jev about my email list. its all from vintage, i have proved to him that he played vintage and donated too but he forgot about this.

If you need your proves pm me your email and i will find you on my account db or paypal payments list.

I can see some members trying to spread **** about me and my server to attract eyes to their own server. :)
i have no affiliation to any server, nor will i ever im claiming facts that you are working with 3gena nothing more nothing less, so before you claim im defending anyone or any server back ur **** up instead of in your own words. 'spread **** about me'

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I have messaged jev about my email list. its all from vintage, i have proved to him that he played vintage and donated too but he forgot about this.

If you need your proves pm me your email and i will find you on my account db or paypal payments list.

I can see some members trying to spread **** about me and my server to attract eyes to their own server. :)
Thank you for addressing this, What I will say is: For anyone sending in your email to allow Damian to check if he had your email, Make sure when you send him your email you remove some characters from the email so he can still find it if he truly has had your email in his account database/paypal, This will stop anyone changing the email on an account database so it matches what you sent him and the same applies for adjusting the paypal receipt using F12

Reactions: Grumpycookie

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
i have no affiliation to any server, nor will i ever im claiming facts that you are working with 3gena nothing more nothing less, so before you claim im defending anyone or any server back ur **** up instead of in your own words. 'spread **** about me'
Your chatting **** period.
It's clear what you're motives are, I have a very good idea who and why, just remember Karma is a b***h.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Your chatting **** period.
It's clear what you're motives are, I have a very good idea who and why, just remember Karma is a b***h.
explain who and why?

id love to hear...

oh and trust me i know karma will hit so i wouldnt turn ur back too quickly... heads up :kekw:

• Carrot
Reactions: Damian

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Well i knew lately why my name gets mentioned on here and in phoenix server firstly. i cba to argue this as the guys whos trying to spread **** are from same country "Egypt" but all i can say about them they are """""""""""" HATERS """""""""""" they will never wish the best for me but will try to destroy my name. Why? because i was bad to them not giving free gamegold / items in my servers to them :cool: , im out. just needed to reply as my name mentioned loads.

YOSHIMOTO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
Server really feels like it lacked a good beta testing. Some spells are seriously under performing and caves feel over tuned and not solo player friendly. Everyone whose thrived appears to have done so via group play or with high patience. Was looking forward to server but levelling solo on an Archer is just not enjoyable at 26+. Onewithnature is a pointless spell if you just get rinsed by mobs (currently level 28 in a 20 cave). You should have implemented static shot or piercing shot at lower level and allowed archers to play at range. Peace out ✌️

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004

i don't need proof, i know i haven't played vintage, i even downloaded it and checked my ID i use on every mir server. it doesn't exist. i dont own a server and honestly with this community i wouldn't even attempt it. i wasn't here to stir up ****. i don't typically care about my work email being used i was just curious how u managed to get it... if u say from vintage than some how my email got on vintage. im happy to leave it has that.

unless your not happy and wanna double check than im fine with that ill message u the email in question otherwise no harm has come to me or the email address :giggle: its just a work email address its not connected to anything
Post automatically merged:

Well i knew lately why my name gets mentioned on here and in phoenix server firstly. i cba to argue this as the guys whos trying to spread **** are from same country "Egypt" but all i can say about them they are """""""""""" HATERS """""""""""" they will never wish the best for me but will try to destroy my name. Why? because i was bad to them not giving free gamegold / items in my servers to them :cool: , im out. just needed to reply as my name mentioned loads.
ignore the haters mate, ive liked all your servers, im stil playing carnage. even after the numbers/spenders quit u still leave the server up. u could of shut it down the second money stopped coming in but u haven't so good on you..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3gena

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i don't need proof, i know i haven't played vintage, i even downloaded it and checked my ID i use on every mir server. it doesn't exist. i dont own a server and honestly with this community i wouldn't even attempt it. i wasn't here to stir up ****. i don't typically care about my work email being used i was just curious how u managed to get it... if u say from vintage than some how my email got on vintage. im happy to leave it has that.

unless your not happy and wanna double check than im fine with that ill message u the email in question otherwise no harm has come to me or the email address :giggle: its just a work email address its not connected to anything
good luck getting a reply i got dodged.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Wasn't there an email list leaked ages ago when someone mass emailed and didn't BCC? sure i remember something like this

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Server really feels like it lacked a good beta testing. Some spells are seriously under performing and caves feel over tuned and not solo player friendly. Everyone whose thrived appears to have done so via group play or with high patience. Was looking forward to server but levelling solo on an Archer is just not enjoyable at 26+. Onewithnature is a pointless spell if you just get rinsed by mobs (currently level 28 in a 20 cave). You should have implemented static shot or piercing shot at lower level and allowed archers to play at range. Peace out ✌️
i agree it seems fun up to till u come to unlock the normal caves mob hp hits a big jump skills do little to no damage.
loads of mob per map is a good thing (when they can be killed).
but not very good when u cant kill them they just all jump you.
over all its not a bad server i feel with mob hp adjustments it would make the game a little more playable

best off luck

Reactions: Damian

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
i got a thumbs up <_< my email isn't on vintage i wasn't born yesterday and i know exactly what servers i've played. lol

all honesty i was hoping he could prove me wrong but a thumbs up proves nothing. but whatever someone is selling our emails instead of paying LOMCN to send out a mass mail there getting it cheap else where.... thats an LOMCN problem not mine. hope they find out who it is. i dont want my work email address being spammed by servers im not interested in

Wasn't there an email list leaked ages ago when someone mass emailed and didn't BCC? sure i remember something like this
yeah i think it was APOCV2

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Yes, you incited violence. I'm not a part of this community for that.

i got a thumbs up <_< my email isn't on vintage i wasn't born yesterday and i know exactly what servers i've played. lol

all honesty i was hoping he could prove me wrong but a thumbs up proves nothing. but whatever someone is selling our emails instead of paying LOMCN to send out a mass mail there getting it cheap else where.... thats an LOMCN problem not mine. hope they find out who it is. i dont want my work email address being spammed by servers im not interested in

yeah i think it was APOCV2
Sorry I've not had chance to check the email, hence the thumbs up still needs looking into.
Regarding paying LOMCN for emails, this doesn't happen. We can pay to have email advertising sent to all users, which I have.

What a retard GM here he ban players just from a word :)))):)))
Could say the same when you banned my account from Phoenix Legacy just for joining.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Grumpycookie

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Could say the same when you banned my account from Phoenix Legacy just for joining.
What are u talking Pheonix Legacy?? wtf:)))
Anyway GL with server i was GM before but i dont ban the ppl who speak **** i dont care i just ignore them ....
but up to you .... i don`t know how ppl can play ur server ..... skills damage are uselesss MC 29-68 firewall damage lv 1 17-28 :)))
warrior TDB hit 400 damage assassin DoubleSlash at level 30 100-150/hit :)))

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
What are u talking Pheonix Legacy?? wtf:)))
Anyway GL with server i was GM before but i dont ban the ppl who speak **** i dont care i just ignore them ....
but up to you .... i don`t know how ppl can play ur server ..... skills damage are uselesss MC 29-68 firewall damage lv 1 17-28 :)))
warrior TDB hit 400 damage assassin DoubleSlash at level 30 100-150/hit :)))
Thanks for the feedback, will need more details in order to validate this, please pm me your character name and level.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
you got the listing as low gold med drops on med rate sever.

Gold is way too low even with you increasing it 20% gold from mobs still dropping 174 coin.
Archer class is what I’m playing as I like the archer. However saying that my main skill is a flame field effect spell which is fine it mass kills but you get a beating in using it not so great so more pots required more cash required it not a win win sinerio . Rain of fire at 40 this should have been lower in my opinion and will give the feeling of playing an archer instead of fake wizard with flamefield.

Reactions: Tai

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i guess you think everyone is affiliated with Phoenix server, if they have anything negative to say?

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Reactions: BlackWizz

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
i guess you think everyone is affiliated with Phoenix server, if they have anything negative to say?

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs
I guess you think every server that advertises is affiliated with 3gena

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I guess you think every server that advertises is affiliated with 3gena
no, just the ones that are, but keep jumping to conclusions. instead of replying on here seems like you got alot of issues on your server i suggest you sort that out first.

although most of them seem to be the same issues from v1 of the server.
:ROFLMAO:

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
no, just the ones that are, but keep jumping to conclusions. instead of replying on here seems like you got alot of issues on your server i suggest you sort that out first.

although most of them seem to be the same issues from v1 of the server.
:ROFLMAO:
Not jumping to any conclusions.. a lot of issues is an over exaggeration. Very few issues and most are fixed within hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Exwizz