Real or Fake Offical mir3???

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Maybe less so for Mir2, but for Mir3 I dare say this would be the end for private servers in the future.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Maybe less so for Mir2, but for Mir3 I dare say this would be the end for private servers in the future.

WeMade could shut down Zentaur/Hasekura/ScorpionMir/Xtreme if they wanted...

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol how would they manage that? I'm pretty sure they've tried when servers first started...and clearly failed.

Anyway i don't think they'll need to, just look at the posts on the new official Mir2/3 threads, most of us will be playing so there won't be any need to shut down any servers lol, we'll be doing that ourselfs

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Someone with a Korean IP posted this on Sting's Forum :)

Overseasninja said:
Hey guys! I’m big fan of Mir Series like you guys and I just saw the big news of Mir 3. Guess what! WeMade is launching Close Beta Test GSP (Global Service Platform) version of the Legend of MIR 3 very soon on April 23rd, 2009! Yes like it says, it’s going to be provided with the Unique Service all over the World. It’s Totally Free and also they have a new Character! ASSASSIN! It’s brand new version of MIR3, not like older MIR3 that you play or will play here!

Sick of lag, Server offs and No Update? I think that’s the problem with Private Servers, their MIR 3 is Official and as you know, they’re the one who created it! Meaning that they know it best and can run it best.
Those who experienced MIR3 before, or willing to play this great PvP MMORPG, do start playing on the OFFICIAL server! I mean what’s the meaning of playing on private server if you know that your characters vanish someday due to Service Termination and it’s illegal.

Still Confused or don’t have enough info? You can first start it off by Visiting http://mir3.wemade.net I’ve already created an Account and I am expecting CBT Open on 23rd April. WeMade is currently working on Server Management and Updates of the game.
Lastly, the most important part is that the Sooner you play the more of the chance you’ll be the Dominator on the MIR Continent!! By the way, I’ve heard that they’re planning on some gifts and in-game special offers, so be the Winner! Don’t forget! It’s http://mir3.wemade.net

Doesn't look like a player type post..

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
Im starting to think this is why gamenetworks cancelled the game now. Probally cos wemade wanted to take over control.

As for mir 2 they dont seem to be as interested in it so they sell it out to another company.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
very professionally typed. good english too.

i wouldnt go as far as good english, but yea its proffesionaly typed.

lol @ wemade employing someone to go post on private server forums..

they must know about sting to go post on his forums!

Im starting to think this is why gamenetworks cancelled the game now. Probally cos wemade wanted to take over control.

As for mir 2 they dont seem to be as interested in it so they sell it out to another company.

Tbh your probably right, with the new working year starting in april this didnt come as much as a shock. euro mir goes down on 31st march, new server is posted on 8th of april.

Bring on the silly hours lvling in pt!

Last edited by a moderator:

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
tbh it doesnt look to official cause the domain mir3.wemade.net doesnt even show up at whois.net as domain but wemade.com does and have all the official information look "registered:wemade entertaiment" + i really doubt that wemade would ever post that thing on other srv forums , im sure they have better ways to advertise and make sure that everyone knows about it

and btw i dont think even 1 korean person has email at hotmail.com , even all the mails from wemade.com informations are @wemade.com

Last edited:

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
tbh it doesnt look to official cause the domain mir3.wemade.net doesnt even show up at whois.net as domain but wemade.com does and have all the official information look "registered:wemade entertaiment" + i really doubt that wemade would ever post that thing on other srv forums , im sure they have better ways to advertise and make sure that everyone knows about it

Its already been confirmed as official so sorry its official..not fake. Besides you'd be amazed what companys employ people to do :)

Last edited:

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
it was confirmed?on a site that every1 knows it belong to wemade or we should all belive it just cause it says on that site...and anyway i wish them luck as they promise ppl chars wont vanish i have only 1 question : where are the ppls char from the other "official servers" that every1 knew they are official

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
it was confirmed?on a site that every1 knows it belong to wemade or we should all belive it just cause it says on that site...and anyway i wish them luck as they promise ppl chars wont vanish i have only 1 question : where are the ppls char from the other "official servers" that every1 knew they are official

Quit crying..Wemade would shut this site down by now if it wasnt them..or that the sites so good looking they decided to leave it up :)

This is WeMade, not Gn so quit crying and enjoy :)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

No mir3 server has been ran by WeMade....

euro mir3 - QGO / GNOnline
usa mir3 - iEnt

Yeah i will play

Will be nice to hopefully fight alongside you for a change :)

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
Quit crying..Wemade would shut this site down by now if it wasnt them..or that the sites so good looking they decided to leave it up :)

This is WeMade, not Gn so quit crying and enjoy :)

sry but i wont enjoy playing 4 years to be lvl 40 and dreaming 4 tempest when ...srv goes off (yea wemade never hosted a srv but dont tell me that they will keep it up 4 40 years :) )

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
sry but i wont enjoy playing 4 years to be lvl 40 and dreaming 4 tempest when ...srv goes off (yea wemade never hosted a srv but dont tell me that they will keep it up 4 40 years :) )

level 40 dont take nowhere near 4 years lol.