RebirthMir3 on-Line on 10 December

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
The server will be a long life server ..good connection,no lag, supports over 1000 ppls online . Server yet in Testings ,not sure of what exp will be used i gues i have to ask you players what exp u whant High or Low.
Server has some of korean client files ,cool kits, new wings, and PetOwner carrie extra w8ght and helps you in battle.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Il be back whit more INFO about the server soon..hope u all vote wise whit the exp rate.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
dont do a highrate, your server will be dead in 1week - 1month.... x16 - x32 is best tbh

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
i rekon u do a high rate coz all my mates and i wont to find a good high rate and i can get loads of ppl to join coz i rekon low rates are to boring and if u fink high rates go ofline to quick think of hidden mist thats high rate and thats been up for over 1 year i think its been up 2 or 3 years so ye thanks

Hidden Mist Wiz Tubzilla
mir supreme war whiteywarr

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
if u fink high rates go ofline to quick think of hidden mist thats high rate and thats been up for over 1 year i think its been up 2 or 3 years so ye thanks

Is it just me or is this just not correct...

Anyway, for Mir 3 I think x8 is the best, personally because I hate fast leveling, totally pointless. Almost takes all skill away from Mir as people have 65k HP which is retarded.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
hidden mist is not a mir3 server? if it is i've never seen it in my 9years of mir... must be a mir2 server

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Just a suggestion, go midrate. You will have a higher base player count. Good Luck!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hidden Mist is mir2 and hasn't even been online 6 months let alone 3 years :s

I voted mid rate.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Just a suggestion, go midrate. You will have a higher base player count. Good Luck!

Hidden Mist is mir2 and hasn't even been online 6 months let alone 3 years :s

I voted mid rate.

midrate ftw ;) looking forward to it now ! goodluck m8 hope live/beta is not delayed

P.S. will links be given on the 8th - 9th ready for open ? thx ;)

Last edited:

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
working on petowner, has a bug ....yes i will try to get the client on 9th december up and the forum ,Pvp championship will go every weekend (class fight and fight vs classes every winner will recive a torrnament prize that will last 7 days(wekend tornament) the month tornament will get a unique item that will last thill he brokes at refine or lose it.More u will discover on server :P .

chirea

LOMCN Member
Mar 9, 2010
dont do medium make 128x hight rate because all say medium but if u make hight more player's will enter because all like hight rate for pvp and enything else more items gd to wear fast :P do it HIGHT NOT Medium. tnx

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

hight

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
lol let me rephrase... im good with translation's
"DO HIGHRATE BECAUSE SPANISH/POLISH PEOPLE WILL FLOOD YOUR SERVER"
tbh do medrate then if people dont like it then change to x128 or tell them to go get fked :P :)

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Ok i have some thoughts , il make medium rate and in weekends exp x3 or x2 ...so every 1 is happy

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Yes server will start Today ...i wasnt at my pc in the last 2 days ,had some family problems, im configurating the server and upload the Client soon, i have to repair some bugs and i hope il put the server up around 8 PM or l8ter this night.

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
soon il post the client im packing it now, and soon il upload it you have to whait like 3-4 hours thill the Link will be available.

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
okkk ty vm,if you have skype please add me and alert me when its done as im not on lomcn much...
Dannydonovan14

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
is it going to be a med/high rate server or just med coz i rekon high rates are the best and more ppl looking for a long time high rate or even /med/high thanks

HiddenMist Tubzilla
DarkMir lvl 104 Wiz Tubzilla

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
When making a new advert in the Advertisment section can you please make sure you read the rules first.. all demands must be followed to make sure your players have full access to your server.
Also if you pm kaori and tell her the details for your server she will add your server to the 'Server Status' post so people can see when the server is offline and user count etc
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.