Red Moon

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
new game iv took to playin rather then mir same kind of game as mir but more high tec as in u can use guns but u still get the sword spears rings necky gloves u also get items like belts boots u can wear more rings use bows 12 diffrent chars to pick from. atm its havein connection problems causein not able to connect to the game but they say there working on it but if u get it at the right time u can get on first time theres a 15 day trial lvlings ezy for the 1st few hundred lvls very helpful people nice gms and there are people called GC (Game Counselor) and most of the time there always 1 or 2 on they help with when u die theres a spell the revies u and they use spells on you to make ur defence go up and attack go up lasts for about 10min and if your ever stuck on anything ask them and they will do there best to help. the full d/l size is 316MB dont sound big but when u get to the high lvls (close to lvl 1000) u find it alot bigger then u thoght it would be its ezy to lvl get to 100 in a day with help from people (yes there is alot more helpful people on it then mir). u can go afk without gettin pk all the time there is no cheats at all that i know of not seen it on there forums. u can have 3 diffrent chars its a slow d/l because its there end of the line but its worth d/lin it. most of the people are amican so there all on diffrent times thats all apart from the below part thanks for your time.

links are below.
http://redmoon.khabal.com/downloads.php for there d/l page.

http://forums.khabal.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=94 for forum.

P.S if you ever need help and u cant find a GC ask other people or ask me (im not much help but there could be a chance) Peteysn00beh, Pete107 or KillAble

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
screenshots? just wanna check it out or send us link to screenys page.

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
lol i thought it was like mir it has vechiles/tyres on floor :P

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
i ment like mir as in same kinda game and i did say that its more high tec but didn't put in that is got car and stuff like that u cant use them its part of the map

Genrou Kuma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
guys you do know how old this game is since 1999 its been out and was recently bought by kabal

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
I think its got bad graphics like Carmageddon but Carmageddon rulz! so this might be good

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol i thought it was gonna be swords and stuff, but no it has a JCB and tyres:eek:

Genrou Kuma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
swap swords for plasma swords i believe and there is magic invovled since the last time i played

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
lol how long u been playing mate to get tht level?