Redemption [Ruby]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Few bugs I found:

I killed a sandworm and it didn't count toward quest - it appears some kills count, some kills don't.. is it supposed to be like this? lol

Teleport NPC says "Welcome to Domination"

Money Boxes in shops

Might wanna add a book npc too heh :P

The Quest is made to add only SandWorms , if in the DB the mob is registered SandWorm1 it won't count to quest.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
yea i kno that dany, but why is there more than type lol

so the quest is done slower?

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
I have SandWorm1 for mass drops :P

No mob stats have been done, or the exp. This will be done tonight when i go though with a couple of m8s. Dont worry about things being in shops atm, i will sort that long before we go live :)

It dont look like much has been done, but alot of caves/temples/npcs are in place. Just got to finish the stats and exp :P

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Found my way to ghoul cave but tted lol, can't really test without skills, items cause I managed to kill the SpikeSpitter at spot 1 but only cause mobs don't hurt, mobs at Spot 2 hurt a lot more so I can't spend asmuch time just wacking it lol - it moves n lures

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Is server still up for testing? I can't make an account or get into the login gate, connection closed is all I get.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yes, sets totally suck. And are only made by lazy people with no imagination.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Sorry guys had some problems with family. Hopefully all sorted now and i will back working on server :) Will be working on mobs/items/spells then get it back up for people to test. Was only online to show a mate :P

Will keep you posted

---------- Post added 08-09-2011 at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-09-2011 at 01:54 PM ----------

Added Items/Spells/ for lvl 0-25 area.

Done mob stats and drop files for lvl 0-25 area.

Updated pot upgrade system in BW

Added Book NPC to Start town.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Dont have a set ETA atm. But things seem to be dropping into place nicely. Will hopefully have serve back online for some testing in around a week. Will keep you posted guys :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Almost finished that map you asked for btw. Sorry for the delay :P I'll catch you on MSN later.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
glad to hear its going well m8 :) all i want is a GOOD secure mir server to play lol 99% of them out there seem to dry up and go stale after a month lol xD

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Started work on Challenge Temple system. Once you teleport here you find a npc in the lobby. He has 3 challenges to start off with, you need a bronze key, silver key, gold key to start these. And you must complete them in order. Once completed you will unlock 1 floor. In the last floor (KR) there is another 5 challenges, you must find challenge tokens to start these (these drop in challenge KR) Once you have complete all 5, you will unlock Hero Island. Here you can buy your hero, there will also be a nice lvling cave and a group boss cave.

got bored so took a screeny of a kit :P If any1 is good with paint shop and can help me learn how to add wings to F10 image ingame pm me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
It was ment to be online while i finished it off. But not spoken to the host guy for a few days now. So not sure whats going on. Im just gna crack on with it, get as much done as i can then order a dedi server, and go into beta.

---------- Post added 17-09-2011 at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 14-09-2011 at 11:49 AM ----------

LvL 0-25 start area 100% complete

LvL 25-40 (Bichon Prov) 100% complete

LvL 40-50 (Woomyon Woods) 50% complete

Challenge Temple (With Lots Of Challenges/Quests) 100% complete

Couple of server events added.

Hopefully we will have beta in around 2 weeks, not to long now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.