[Release] 2 Towns

smoochy boys on tour

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
[Release] Town Map

Townmaps with mini map. If you find a problem let me know and il sort it and update link.

If some can mirror this it would be much appreciated.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAZUTKKT Download contains - Map / MiniMap / Screenie of Map

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Sorry, here we go.. (Updated)

Attachments

• Screenie79.jpg
    Screenie79.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
The second one looks like if it were non finished.

Yea i know i havent realy finished it yet could do with abit of touching up i just ent got round to it yet, but no harm in people filling it in them selves they get abit differnt from others then :P

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Map 1:
  • Unable to cross bridge due to yellow attributes blocking the southern part:
    To fix this simply go onto single attributes Ctrl and Click the ones needing removal.
    [*]Able to walk in tree's to edge of map:
    To fix this i would turn off the tiles, and turn off objects, and go on single attribute, and do a 'dot to dot' about 2-3 trees in from the edge of the path and then go round with objects on, checking there is no line of attributes not covered by an obvious obstruction
    [*]Torches have no light animation:
    Refer to BW map, and look at the placement of the torch light on their maps, as its not where you'd imagine it to be. Then place it accordingly.
    Refer to BW map, and look at the placement of the torch light on their maps, as its not where you'd imagine it to be. Then place it accordingly.
  • More Detail
    Add bit more detail to grass tiles, more rocks/bushes, and some possible small tiles? They are a pain to remove, but do add that final touch to make it look ograsmic

Map 2:
  • No attributes on outside of town, allowing people to RT onto water
    To fix this simply go fill attribute and fill it with yellow ones, although go around the edge first as there are some single red ones which will allow the entire map to become unwalkable.

Will add more later, dinner time now :)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Nice maps iam sure ive seen them or something very close

Il try and find the uc beta tiles etc, so someone can make some new maps if anyone wants too that is

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Double post but oh well lol

Here are the latest objects with one map from the beta client from uc sorry no tiles but you can mod/edit yours to make new maps

Hope they come in handy for some here, and if i get some free time and iam not doing much il have a look for more bits i have.

Map Screeny
24dkfi0.jpg

Download here

http://rapidshare.com/files/408853714/Map_2010_LiFcO.rar.html

Or

http://www.MegaShare.com/2359867

Il try to find some more before i go bed lol, bizzy from then on

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Can't really find more without going tho all the dvds

Also sorry if ive hijackthis post

@Ice sorry never tryed

@Alecs Agree, Was not to be used as stand alone, was thinking more of modding your client to make new maps

lif

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
  • Unable to cross bridge due to yellow attributes blocking the southern part:
    To fix this simply go onto single attributes Ctrl and Click the ones needing removal. Fixed

[*]Able to walk in tree's to edge of map:

To fix this i would turn off the tiles, and turn off objects, and go on single attribute, and do a 'dot to dot' about 2-3 trees in from the edge of the path and then go round with objects on, checking there is no line of attributes not covered by an obvious obstruction Fixed

Refer to BW map, and look at the placement of the torch light on their maps, as its not where you'd imagine it to be. Then place it accordingly. Fixed

Refer to BW map, and look at the placement of the torch light on their maps, as its not where you'd imagine it to be. Then place it accordingly. da ja vue
  • More Detail
    Add bit more detail to grass tiles, more rocks/bushes, and some possible small tiles? They are a pain to remove, but do add that final touch to make it look ograsmic Fixed

Map 2:
  • No attributes on outside of town, allowing people to RT onto water
    To fix this simply go fill attribute and fill it with yellow ones, although go around the edge first as there are some single red ones which will allow the entire map to become unwalkable.
Will add more later, dinner time now :)

I'm not doing no more work to the second maps as i dont even like it and dont know why i made it, aswell as iv all ready deleted it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAZUTKKT

Download contains - Map / MiniMap / Screenie of Map

---------
Iv updated first post with new link. Again if some one can mirror that would be great.

Can a mod/admin delete all post that shouldnt be in this thread please.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Double post but oh well lol

Here are the latest objects with one map from the beta client from uc sorry no tiles but you can mod/edit yours to make new maps

Hope they come in handy for some here, and if i get some free time and iam not doing much il have a look for more bits i have.

Map Screeny
24dkfi0.jpg

Download here

http://rapidshare.com/files/408853714/Map_2010_LiFcO.rar.html

Or

http://www.MegaShare.com/2359867

Il try to find some more before i go bed lol, bizzy from then on

lif

That town would be best for (Pokemon or Digimon) :P But more darker colours would be great. Keep up the good work lif :)