Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
Re: Renegade - Opening Today!

u got the ip yet

---------- Post Merged at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:44 PM ----------

???????????????

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village

no sorry guys he aint responding i will put IP when he gives it to me or he might randomly put the IP on the LOMCn

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

lol

---------- Post Merged at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

is tht ip getting sorted or is gm just ****ing about

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012

so when will this actually be online? tonight? tomorrow? next week? next month? next year? and i may as well add never for them people that are probably going to say it after reading this

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Ya, this server obviously isn't online and won't be any time soon so I'm moving it to Upcoming.

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
Re: Renegade

What do I do with the latest patch? I can get in game but can't move and the home town looks like water..

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

What do I do with the latest patch? I can get in game but can't move and the home town looks like water..

when you open the RAR file there should be data and a map folder.
1.extract both of them
2. open the data folder
3. copy everything and paste into clients data folder.
4. copy for maps.
5.enjoy

you have to be online..

server is missing alot of things

most npcs are out of service or cannot be found

erm.. what do you mean? im in college atm till 6PM GMT so cant fix anything as of yet. it was working perfectly fine this morning before i left...

could you post on our forum in a bit more detail about the problem please, www.RenegadeMir.Boards.Net that way others can talk about the issue aswell

/ReVulcan

Last edited by a moderator:

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011

Tbh its medium server , rush one whit full off bugs gm its rlly retard :) he ban me becouse he think i use speed hack whitout any prove !!
You talking **** about another server but yours its failone :)
You need a life and stop act like a kid you ban me becouse i say ur server it`s not good and not for speed hack but tbh i wanna quit bored in 1 day . exp in caves ar **** rs boss 1 hour and ar 2 boss on cave ec and kazzard till u lvl at 20 so u need to work much on this server and stop cry becouse some1 tells u a true :)
Have a nice Night

/Blue

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Tbh its medium server , rush one whit full off bugs gm its rlly retard :) he ban me becouse he think i use speed hack whitout any prove !!
You talking **** about another server but yours its failone :)
You need a life and stop act like a kid you ban me becouse i say ur server it`s not good and not for speed hack but tbh i wanna quit bored in 1 day . exp in caves ar **** rs boss 1 hour and ar 2 boss on cave ec and kazzard till u lvl at 20 so u need to work much on this server and stop cry becouse some1 tells u a true :)
Have a nice Night

/Blue

Speak English and come back when u make sense u cheating prick.

/ReVulcan

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011

i waste my time whit you :) i don`t want to play on your **** server just wanna test it to see what if ur better then another server where you pm allot of ****`s , but urs its a ruine one :))

i don`t care about my english isnt my matern language :)
and ask Donte he will tell you if i cheat or not :)) noob

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

why play at all if u cant play legit?

and we had u and exstasy flagged on the GM guild boards for suspected cheating anyways.
then u proved us right by speeding passed us in town like u had a rocket shoved up ur ass and tted when i came out of @observer

/ReVulcan