Request a simple siggy please ?

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
You're trying to say I type poorly? There is at least 6 spelling mistakes in that post, not to mention grammar errors.

I love how the little geeks on these forums can some how tell a persons life story, without actually knowing ANYTHING about them.
Im not going to argue with you, your boring me now -.- Whatever you "do" on here go do it...anyway

Somone else flame me im bored =( (Not Red Dragon though, your sexy lololol)

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Well for starters, i don't drink that ****... i have enough money mate, 2 you really think i would wear Nike (Preside Air Max) ? I aint that pikey mate, Bebbury cap ? Come on man that was so last year, It's all about flat peek's now...

But thanks for the siggy.

i wear nike whats wrong with it? and lol its not all about flat peek hats laods of people by me wear them hats flat peek hats are usually worn by wiggas here or black people. SO GTFO =[

/Kev

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
It's funny though as they say brap brap to make fun of the people that say it, when really now they're the people who the other people are saying brap brap to make fun of. IF YOU DIG. I love social groups

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Let's face it 02goswej, just because i can afford to wear some decent close e.g Bench / Ecko .. Does not mean i'm a chav... You would never see me in a bebbury cap meight.

Anyway's i would rather be a "Chav" < What ever that means these days it gets twisted every single second, Than be an "Emo" and cut my self.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
how the **** is nike cheap????? 85 quid for new nike airs....and yes i wear nike trackie bottums but iam not a fking chav lmao...makes me laff if i wear me trackie bottums and some nike trainers , iam a chav?????

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
OH brap you sound like a wigga now. And "Emo" gets twisted every single second, hey look it was twisted by you.

Basically the **** ups of the world (every social group - chavs) call townies/chavS(LOLBURBERRY)/SPORTYpeople/Footballhooligans(You know stone island and that ****../GANGSTERS/WIGAAS, CHAVS. Because they don't know what to call them and I guess they just don't like them and are like OMG LOL CHAVS.

And you're only a **** up for calling someone a chav and sheeping a social group.

Last edited: