Restore Capital Punishment

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
hell no. So you can be killed for killing a police officer but not a paramedic? SO many police deserve no special treatment, they're scum.

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
I don't think that death penalty is a solution. Many people (i want to think this) rectifies and can start a new life after being imprisoned.

But, if you killed somebody, being imprisoned for a few years isn't enough.

And, ever there's somebody that don't rectify after being imprisoned. Then, I think, these people has to be imprisoned for life.

In my opinion, death penalty it's like being imprisoned for life, but:
a) You are killing somebody (well, it's a murderer, but it's a person)
b) This person can't change his life in the future
c) It's cheaper kill somebody rather than give him food and a bed for the rest of his life.

I prefer pay c) ever if for each 100 murderers only one does b).

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
if you were sentenced to death for killing someone but you didnt do it, how would that make you feel?

watch green mile... then vote for this if you still feel the same!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
im on the fence, for the reasons of putting an innocent person to death is horrific.

but i believe those who have openly admitted to terrible crimes, or the evidence is so huge (dna etc) then yes they should pay for what they have done.

also those who want to kill themselves should be provided with a rope, why continue to pay for them?

ashran said:
Many people (i want to think this) rectifies and can start a new life after being imprisoned.
i think this is a false statement, there is a high probability an offender will re-offend within the first 3 years of being released.

Life imprisonment is a joke, how can they call it life when the majority are likely to only serve around 12years.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
im on the fence, for the reasons of putting an innocent person to death is horrific.

but i believe those who have openly admitted to terrible crimes, or the evidence is so huge (dna etc) then yes they should pay for what they have done.

also those who want to kill themselves should be provided with a rope, why continue to pay for them?

i think this is a false statement, there is a high probability an offender will re-offend within the first 3 years of being released.

Life imprisonment is a joke, how can they call it life when the majority are likely to only serve around 12years.

I think the sentence times arent the problem, I think the life they have in prison is far too easy.. If they came out of a 3 year torture sentence, they would be a changed person. Just my view :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
make the law an eye for an eye i say.