Returning player

treygus

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 24, 2015
Not played mir3 for years and gf wanted to play it again. so we jumped on Ice & fire server but when I log in I could swear that the camera went through the door after you have selected a character selection . Game seems to lag a lot as well think my pc might be to update for the game or I've downloaded a bad client.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Not played mir3 for years and gf wanted to play it again. so we jumped on Ice & fire server but when I log in I could swear that the camera went through the door after you have selected a character selection . Game seems to lag a lot as well think my pc might be to update for the game or I've downloaded a bad client.

gsp server is copy of global mir3server and players play this because of assasin clas

if you really want play a good mir3 server i suggest you Zentaur or DarkSide server

both have xmas event on so you can make a fresh good start

Sedge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2009
Are you running on windows 10 as I seem to have this problem.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
I have windows 10 and have no problems at all playing mir 3, on Zentaur. Not tried any of the other servers, since i upgraded. Pm me for link, so i don't get any warnings from mods.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005

Hi Treygus =)

People running this on windows 10 have been experiencing performance issues. I downgraded my OS to windows 7 to resolve my issues as personally, found it pretty unplayable on 10. However, people have been able to make it run better by changing settings. You could try the following to see if that helps.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/disable-visual-effects-windows

Let me know if that helps.