Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
can u check the download, i ahve downloaded about 5 times but each time im extracting it corrupts, not sure if its my winrar or your file

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
It's been downloaded a few times today with no problems.

The only issue i'm aware of, is AV's killing the exe.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
ok im redownloading just now using a different browser and have downloaded a new version of winrar, will post back soon

---------- Post added 23-03-2012 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 22-03-2012 at 11:20 PM ----------

hi i have redownloaded it to a different pc and tried a different extraction (7-zip) im still getting an error while trying to extract the file saying it is corrupt.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Re: Euro copy - your thoughts

Well before i sold my warrior i was one of the highest ingame (level 45), i got bored because it was nothing like euro really, lots of missing maps (vipers etc), GM's were pretty crap, none of them can update properly, very poor drops (worse than euro) camped boss's for weeks on end and got junk everytime lol

I think the highest level is still only 46? could be wrong

Your warrior wasn't stolen, Jesus?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

Your warrior wasn't stolen, Jesus?

The guy didnt pay the money, so yea it was stolen. We did sell the tao, and 200-300m in gold/items. I think the warrior got stolen because i stole his JMace (from jesus) and sold that for £85

But yea, Can i have Jesus back please?

hegewes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 21, 2010

The guy didnt pay the money, so yea it was stolen. We did sell the tao, and 200-300m in gold/items. I think the warrior got stolen because i stole his JMace (from jesus) and sold that for £85

But yea, Can i have Jesus back please?

definately no m8, go looking after ur mum would be better

Reactions: wumatica and Tai

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
I need the mir2.exe

the current one doesnt work keeps bringing up invalid path regardless where i move the client.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
usercount this got? and is it literally a euro clone?
Gets around 50-60 at the moment I think. DId get over 100+ but players are moving about around other servers.

It's a euro clone, levelling is faster to 33, then slows down a little. There's a few caves missing such as BG, Vipers but I THINK they are working on getting these added.

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
Skyline could you zip up your Mir2.exe? Really want to reunite myself with Mir lol

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
Still after the exe if anyone is after it.

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
FFS, im still getting the still cannot find it on the specified path.

Seriously wtf.

Aidon_Lee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
I'm not sure how I should react to this.

If you're one of these people who think Dean was sending out a trojan regarding the hackings, your wrong.
GM's have found out it was people in the past who mad a server and stupid people used the same details.

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
Ive never hacked anything. I havnt played mir. Ive only come back to private servers after i heard news of gamepot shuting mir 2 down. Heard of a reignite of the old euro and wanted a piece of it.