Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

shukaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Romania
Re: Mir reunited

u should really try this game guys if u really miss euro type server this is quite fun and it just opened 2 it had this morning when it opened 17 players and it went up to 75 so far ... u should give it a try

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

Great server so far, having loads of fun, usercount peaked at 75 so far, I was first guy red, lasted 2 mins tho :( then went back to yellow, but yeah, BW seems to be empty even with 75 people on as everyone is hunting mostly :P

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester

if it opened today and people are allready in the teen levels and 20+ it aint like euro at all. lol

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

if it opened today and people are allready in the teen levels and 20+ it aint like euro at all. lol
this, and also if they aren't going to bother to advertise here (iv heard through the grape vine they are running lomcn down) this thread may as well be removed until they do so.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

they havent been running LOMCN down at all, and the reason they havent yet advertised is because they wanted to get game up and stable with a reasonable amount of users first to make sure server dedi etc was stable.

Also its faster lvling to start off as no1 wants to grind again like they did on euro to get to the mid 30's/40's then it slows right down to around euro rates

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

It's not a 100% euro clone, it's a server using standard server files, with drops looked at and the EXP changed.

They have no problem with LOMCN, just do not want to stick an advertisement here yet, as they want to see how it goes, which is fair enough. In future they will probably stick an advert here for you... This doesn't mean LOMCN members are not welcome, therefore I'm leaving this thread as it is.

Chris actually has an account here, has for many of years and is a good mate of mine, he's not a well known member and afaik has notp layed mir himself for a while, at least not properly.

Good luck to them.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

They have no problem with LOMCN, just do not want to stick an advertisement here yet, as they want to see how it goes, which is fair enough. In future they will probably stick an advert here for you... This doesn't mean LOMCN members are not welcome, therefore I'm leaving this thread as it is.
what difference does this make? either you want to advertise here or not, as an admin you should be encouraging people to advertise here.. especially your friends.

i see no reason not to advertise here unless you have something against lomcn, takes 2mins to make a server advertisement.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011

Hey just wondering if anyone could help me get online as i can't run exe (I keep getting "Window's cannot access this specified device,path,or path. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item." )

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester

Hey just wondering if anyone could help me get online as i can't run exe (I keep getting "Window's cannot access this specified device,path,or path. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item." )

I assume your AV has deleted the file you'll need to add it/the file path as an exception.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

what difference does this make? either you want to advertise here or not, as an admin you should be encouraging people to advertise here.. especially your friends.

i see no reason not to advertise here unless you have something against lomcn, takes 2mins to make a server advertisement.
I have tried to encourage them to advertise here, they simply don't want to yet.

They don't have to advertise on LOMCN, and just because they havn't, I see no reason why we should delete every thread regarding them.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Noob question. The first cave you go to is it Skelton one or the zombie one and what level? lol ty.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

Just got to lvl 22, they say they spent loads of work on it, sorry i don't see it, just seems like a TD clone, i mean loads of mobs races are wrong, exp are fked up in most places, drops are quite weird aswell.

I dunno seems like its so basic for me, but yer ill keep playin as im bored anyway.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Oh, so it's not a euro clone. Leveling is easier? But no new content? Schoolboy error.

Anyway I'll be interested to know what files they're using...i.e. off the shelf td? There are so many db errors in them.