Revolution Mir 3 ThorBrighT

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wakama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008
im 2 lazy to see what u typed :D
omg... nc.

I know its Twilight remake. He just added new things and change name. I know about this. But anyway i will try play here, becouse i only wait for other server to come up.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
omg... nc.

I know its Twilight remake. He just added new things and change name. I know about this. But anyway i will try play here, becouse i only wait for other server to come up.
btw,when thor coming on? i must speak with him something

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
yr just lqazy full stop twilight proved that an your attitude says it all another idiot trying to rip more pple twilight sucked you sux thor will sux becoz you have the same attitude to mir as twilight you sux :) just wish some1 would or could be genuine bout high rates pain proved it can be done so why you others finding it so hard to do???????????
thanx mod for being a great mod an doing your job well an proving i was right it is twilight remake wiv same pple hosting it :( viva lomcn loves you :)

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Just to back up czeldabolg, i also checked yeterday on his IP and it came back unique meaning that the user had no other accounts, not sure what went wrong.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
yr just lqazy full stop twilight proved that an your attitude says it all another idiot trying to rip more pple twilight sucked you sux thor will sux becoz you have the same attitude to mir as twilight you sux :) just wish some1 would or could be genuine bout high rates pain proved it can be done so why you others finding it so hard to do???????????
thanx mod for being a great mod an doing your job well an proving i was right it is twilight remake wiv same pple hosting it :( viva lomcn loves you :)
learn how to speak and how to type on a papper

Status
Not open for further replies.