Rise of Phoenix [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
nah 3 people were on the login server failed they got to 33 + so ye think we do lol

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
nah 3 people were on the login server failed they got to 33 + so ye think we do lol

hehe, mindful of this, it's hardest to lvl on LR from 0-25 when there's a lack of items and high lvl players.. they do an xp event, all those who didn't start with the original players will shoot through these lvls twice as quick!

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Ice has only posted that the server is down and its summit do with sql.. Apart from that he aint posted no other info at all, no eta on getting the problem sorted.. I mean how can it take this long to sort a sql error lol. But hey you never know i spose =/

cud say the same about ur "server launches"

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
cud say the same about ur "server launches"

Yeh all 10 of them... Iceman didn't have time for elysian and looks though he aint got the time for this server, but the server files are apparently locked or only work on that dedi, so demon couldn't run a server on his own even if he wanted to... this is something they should of thought through before going ahead in the first place.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
u dumb as fk if new people join they will grind the same we did...... we deserve x2 as we havent been on in 3 days what u think ppl gonna say if we didnt get lol we would be atleast lvl 36 + alrdy then people will join and go 36 !!!! how the fk and leave????......

Clearly you are dumb as ****, If those 3 people who never went to ****ing sleep and geeked to 36+ w/o logging out all night u think a x2 event is going to be in your favour?if so your a dickhead and clearly ur a silly little boy who just wants everything easy.

FourHeroes never does x2 events maybe x1.2 or some **** like that but nothing major and very rarely. Noones cries on there even if its been down for few hours / days. You dont like low rate and how slow they are, Dont ****ing play them u idiot.

Jesus nelly! u get some tards on this forum

fafafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2009
hope this server gets up and running properly, been looking for a decent low rate for a while.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Well a big thanks to Azura.

Me and him have founs the problem and fixed it.

Server shoulds up tomorrow after i work.

Reactions: LilGod
Status
Not open for further replies.