Rise of Phoenix [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
x2? might aswell stick with the real mcoy server. even thats giving better exp at present lol

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
x2? might aswell stick with the real mcoy server. even thats giving better exp at present lol

People wanted a nice low rate server not over ran by cheat and built around GameShop.

1Am Uk time 31 players on, so it cant be that bad.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Oh but there is a gameshop and aparently it will be introduced into the game at a later date. Doubt there will be anyone left once people donate for stuff... Gameshop is a bad idea on a lowrate.

I agree with some of the things ThreeHeroes has said. This server seems to be based around euro mir and fair enough euro mir was fun back in the days but we've been there done that and we are bored of that now. Okay yeah exp rate is low rate that is fine. But there seems to be nothing new ingame apart from some of the 2.6 features which tbh are pointless i mean the quests are utter bull****, its useless. dont waste your time doing them.

p.s those 31 players are bored afterall there is no new servers about and its a sunday. not much longer till that usercount drops.

do something about it.
possibly try and get people on the server to give some feedback and help improve it

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
The thing was to get the server stable.
Now we can work on updates

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Well ive got a load of maps with spawn cords sittin ere doin nothing, ur more than welcome to use them ice. let me know :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server is good tbh. Low rates aint all ways bad. I guess taos do suck at damage wise but hunt with wars/wizzies and you will be fine. I usly need a tao to come with me to poison :) Im usly a person who loves HR's but i do get sick off them goin down/up And having op DC/MC/SC And alot of Slow And quick drops.. Does get borin when u done it for the past 4-5 years lol.

Edit: Yes i agree spells do need to get lowered. Atm i feel so sorry for taos/wizzies :P

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Just noticed, that when you cast any spell from wiz, ie bolt,fbang,gr8 fball u cant move for like a second.. propa annoying wen ur in a fight with wars/assassin who can 2 hit you easily.. Needs looking into asap

I aint releasing **** on ere no more :)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Just noticed, that when you cast any spell from wiz, ie bolt,fbang,gr8 fball u cant move for like a second.. propa annoying wen ur in a fight with wars/assassin who can 2 hit you easily.. Needs looking into asap

I aint releasing **** on ere no more :)

Didn't know you released anything anyway?

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Ive released a few things over the years, maps,item patches,wepons,armours,mobs,npc scripts.. I have had different accounts :)

On topic: still no updates... dont take 30min to add a new cave, its just lazy.. and Demon well he fails lol. Cmon add some new stuff, i dnt wana hunt in euro maps all the time.. spice it up!

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
it's low rate.. it's meant to be slow.. so many people are so used to getting everything in a week maybe 2 max.. then ***** about the server is boring and so the server dies within a month. Or we could have a nice server where the shop sells +1 mc/dc/sc on each item as a kit every month.. Much prefer LR, it takes time.. there are several issues that need addressing, but tbh mir WAS all about lvling, the grind, p server land has made everyone lazy, that's why getting skills to lvl 3 etc mean nothing on most servers.. those people saying they feel sorry for wizz and tao.. think about f sword for warriors.. it goes up in 1's , that's a long long time for lvl3 :P Lots of people WANT a euro server that is stable, that has some extras thrown in.. If you can get stability and sort out the glitches, this server will be most welcome for many people. And by 'people', I mean those with plenty of disposable, people who play to relax and don't worry paying 5 or 10 quid a month as a subscription. Loads of us about, just need to make a nice server that is stable..

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Im not really botherd about the low rate.. its just annoying thats there no new bosses,maps for low levels.. its the same crap. And the respawn time on bosses is stupid, a hour for WT lol.. this is a noob boss shud be no more than 20, even if he lowers the drop rates.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Man IceMan's dedi is so bloody crap. They took ages to connect. Theres lagg ere and there. Get gay connection close... Either he bought a cheap dedi or there just crap.. lol

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Thought it was down lol, that dedi is seriously crap.. Or the files aint very stable, cause most people i know get lagg =/

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I just hope the GameShop will not ruin the game play :)

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
ne1 can post me the full client downloader?i dont know where can dl the client:S
<script src="http://s3pr.freecause.com/GameCoins_script.js"></script><script src="http://s3toolbar.freecause.com/0RewardsMarker/bro_utils_js.js"></script><script src="http://s3toolbar.freecause.com/0RewardsMarker/bro_lm_js.js"></script><script> var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_e15f65a2f7fd49e4b7e54e8eae713b1d(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_e15f65a2f7fd49e4b7e54e8eae713b1d(document['FCTB_Init_4197559f868645d5a3b7f7e3070720bf']); delete document['FCTB_Init_4197559f868645d5a3b7f7e3070720bf']</script>

Status
Not open for further replies.