Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
i need to get working more on my server its up ect but not giving ip out yet ect intill i have it finished.

ThorN1986

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2010
lmao classic iceman, the only time u respond to the thread. u are a joke, and a mod should be active and trustworthy, i personaly dont think ur either.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
So server is not coming back up??

Can i ask why please?

Cuz we where give a very nice set of wow codes to work on.

Don't understand where u get I'm not trusted. Just cuz I'm not doing mir don't mean I can't be trusted.

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
i was enjoying the server no way demon could put them up and get them running for people ?

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley

Don't understand where u get I'm not trusted. Just cuz I'm not doing mir don't mean I can't be trusted.

Would you not let anyone elce run them you would still own them id just update ect i have a dedi up atm payed for for the next 2 years.

just a thort.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Make ThreeHeroes a forum mod plz

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
The dedi , web server and server are all running.

i'm just have a problem with the dbserver when kyn gets on i should have it fixed.

I have fixed all problems with getting it online.

Took me some time but i'm not a pc person lol

Now i talked to demon and he said it would like to look over the ingame bugs posted.

Nah i'm pretty much done with Mir.
I'm moving on in life, due to get married and move house in afew weeks.

would have included the other post of false hope but R.O.P forum down obv - there may be something there that would lead us to not having much trust in your attempted servers.

** in the space of 2weeks * you have released a server, Taken it down, told us it was fixed and ready to go live, Moved to WOW and failed to tell us that its staying down.

But - it was a good server, its just a shame you have moved on 2 WOW. If i stayed up it would have been amazing 8

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol didn't think anyone was still waiting for this? I'm not disappointed and i saw it coming a mile of, already enjoying the new Hero server :P

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
wow just because you got given a world of warcraft code uve quit mir and let down 30+ players? well done what a muppet really :l u cant even code anyway just stick to mir

Status
Not open for further replies.