Rise of Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol your all talking as if Ice has given us a deadline...he hasn't lol

The "24-48 hours" was the estimation that the company was giving Ice the dedi server...companies themselves are more unreliable than anything else, let alone the fact Ice would then have to actually switch the files to the new dedi and set it all up before he can hit the start button...

Hate to say it but it's at least a good 2 days from now, maybe 3...so just go to bed now and save yourself the pain of staying awake only to be told what i just told you

alexetm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2009
IceMan is online...common tell how much day's will be down server again.?

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Even if it's not going up today, a little update would be nice?..please?

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Imho i don't see the server coming back up, as much as i would like it to :P Well done to Ice / Demon and whoever else. But i don't really see it coming back online.

Can a GM or anyone who's actually spoken to one of the GM's please update us? Am getting tired of waiting or thinking the server will come up.. will the server go up or not

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
would be nice to for him to update us once in a while, but we all know thats never going to happen.
the way the servers going it seems as tho its going to be down longer than it will be up.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
tbh was good while it lasted but i dont think this server will come back up.... he will make another excuse about the server not being able to come up after the ' 24-48 hours '

20 sin Beastieboy
24 tao Holytaoist

Status
Not open for further replies.