RNDpro

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Well if u and others dont like it then you dont have to play, go waste ur time somewhere else no1 gives a sh1t about ur opinion tbh

I pressume your one of the retards that donated? lol. How you can even begin to give any excuse as to why this server has gone down is beyond me, are you excusing the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th or 7th time?

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
no matter what any1 says i bet when this server actually goes up it will have a decent usercount, no matter how many times its been up or down people never learn
Tbh i might give it chance.. i didn't say i wern't going to,, and who the hell are you? seriously your retarded....

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
I pressume your one of the retards that donated? lol. How you can even begin to give any excuse as to why this server has gone down is beyond me, are you excusing the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th or 7th time?

never donated never will

retarded seriously? for commenting back on ur "retarded posts" ?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
tbh people say this server been up and down many times but there has also been 2-3 different gm's using this same name. So tbh its only been up and down like 2-3 times... please get your facts before dishing out the dirt.
Also its trial and error, if someone finds a bug and exploits it so much that it cannot be fixed then best give a wipe and start fresh for everyone instead of punishing everyone and making unfair advantages. I'd like to see most of you make a better high rate server thats long term ^^

Last edited:

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Look's like same old same old... Server will be up on the 13th HA just like all the other times no contact from GM he will come on tomorrow & just post Server Online. NOT A GOOD START

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Fact - This server has always gone down due to them just simply not being bothered. Were talking about the amount of times its gone down, not wiped, if we included every single wipe this server has had i would honestly lose count.

As some1 said, this server has been owned by 2-3 different people and they've all failed. RAGE hosting it is not going to make a blind bit of difference.

Thing that makes me laugh is they actually expect us to think otherwise, we've seen this post made so many times in the past for it to disapear 2 weeks later.

Im sceptical thats all.

/Razzle - Wrong forum acc :(

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
tbh people say this server been up and down many times but there has also been 2-3 different gm's using this same name. So tbh its only been up and down like 2-3 times... please get your facts before dishing out the dirt.
Also its trial and error, if someone finds a bug and exploits it so much that it cannot be fixed then best give a wipe and start fresh for everyone instead of punishing everyone and making unfair advantages. I'd like to see most of you make a better high rate server thats long term ^^

Are you actually kidding me?

There are 2 main gm's 'Rage' (the one that does nothing but takes all the money) and 'Skully' the one that does all the work.

I've played Rnd about 4 times now and i only ever needed to donate on the first server because every time i go back to it its been wiped and when i join back i just say I'd like my Dpoints back and show him my Paypal history lol.

sXeGaming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2008
Poland
Maybe someone got the information when the server starts?. Is today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow or maybe at all?.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
No ones knows tbh, someone told me 15th, lomcn said 13th there forum said "this weekend" rage hasn't been online.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
1st rnd pro i played in about 2004? (My eldest daughter is 5 next week and my GF was pregnanat with her when we played rnd), 1st one was hosted by Lyncus (azura), was wiped/restarted a couple of times , then was given to RAGE, wiped/retarted/wiped.

We're now on what, the 12th? rndpro....

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Come on guys, its RND, why are you even arguing over it? Everyone is well aware of how crap RND is. It's been going for years, and it's only really the ignorant assholes, and the donation retards that play it. Just skip RND and move on. There's plenty of other Mir3 servers out there that are run better...

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
haha this total ****ing douche saying rndpro will have a decent user count haha you serious? it will have about 20 users in 1st month then when everyone realises that nothing has changed user count will go back down to 0 and sometimes 1 user online i seen this happen on 3 or rages rndpros so dont presume that i know nothing as clearly im not the 1 in love with rage and sucking on his sack trying to defend a piece of **** server i lol'ed irl at your post wilson coz clearly your the 1 that needs todo research before posting ****

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't recommend this server to anyone. Anyone who gives money to them is a fool. But it's your money :) Burn away.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
I don't recommend this server to anyone. Anyone who gives money to them is a fool. But it's your money :) Burn away.

If you have alot of money don't donate this server GIVE IT TO ME !!

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA

Agreed! It would be well advised to stay away from donating, I think this has caused many problems in the Mir 3 section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.