RODE : Rise of Dragonian Era

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Anyone had ago at this yet? Played it last night and it's pretty good if am honest, F2P mmorpg develped by NetGame. I don't know much about the game but it's been open for about 2 weeks or something, i think the level cap at the moment is level 40.

Graphics wise i think they are really good tbh. There are 2 races, Firean union of fire and Azurian Union Of Water and these have wars etc..

Trailer
[video=youtube;SXjCxD3Jvlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXjCxD3Jvlw&feature=related[/video]

Website
http://rode.netgame.com

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
looks like just another generic MMORPG to me, got sick of these like 4 years ago, there all the frickin same, they look the same, play the same etc etc, no diversity at all.

If i wanted to play a game like this id go play Rohan anyday, but i dont lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
looks like just another generic MMORPG to me, got sick of these like 4 years ago, there all the frickin same, they look the same, play the same etc etc, no diversity at all.

If i wanted to play a game like this id go play Rohan anyday, but i dont lol

Yea i always said that, Rohan was just great due to it's massive pvp wars, cash shop ruined it for me though. Few things stand out for me in this game..

Combat - nice and quick, i hate slow action mmorpgs, it makes pvp/pvp so boring. Also having Duel spec classes makes it alot more fun, for example if you went a rouge you can use Bow + 2 Swords.

Mount Comat - Don't see this much at all tbh, looking at the videos all i seen are normal attacks on mounts, if you can't use skills then thats abit of a let down.

Race PVP - All i know is that you go to battle grounds, just like world of warcraft and fight against the other race, now i don't know if you can go to there world and pvp, if you can then i think thats goin to be good.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Anyone playing this?:)

Seems alright to be honest.. Pm me ingame "DarkLord94"

Also i'm in the fire clan.

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Anyone playing this?:)

Seems alright to be honest.. Pm me ingame "DarkLord94"

Also i'm in the fire clan.

-Ash

Am water.

Level 16 at the moment, leveling pretty slow and boring if am honest, you are best queing for region wars, they give alot of exp, the pvp is fun though.
IGN Strifer if anyone roles water side.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
How do i que up for the regions?

Also come to fire mate :)

-Ash

Edit: What level do i need to be for regions??

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
How do i que up for the regions?

Also come to fire mate :)

-Ash

Edit: What level do i need to be for regions??

At level 10 you get to go to region wars, were your minimap is top right you will see a botton with 2 swords but you can only que when it's open, think it's like every hour or something, a global message is sent saying something about mages war or what ever.

And hell no am not starting again, you move over lol.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
lol what level are you?? I'm level 12! :p

-Ash