Rogue NA4 Server Releasing Soon

smoochy boys on tour

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
For anybody interested Rogue will be releasing their NA 4 server soon after the Chinese new year (no official date yet). if you are not familiar with the mir4 private server scene it seems Rogue is the only group that has access to constant updates from the official servers. Both Mir4 Awakening and Mir4 Dragon World are both running really old patches of the game.

Info: Just like the official game its heavy P2W. The one good thing though is that there is always somebody at the same power level as you to fight or group with since the server population is usually quite high so although you wont be able to compete with the rank1 players as a F2P player you will still be able to have fun with people doing the same thing you are around the same power and level.

Server Information​

• Experience 500% x5
  • Drops 300% x3
  • Copper 500% x5
  • Mission experience 500% x5
  • Mission copper items 200% x2
  • All mission experience is increased to 500%
  • Free 450 backpack slots
  • Conquest upgrade 70% reduced
  • Mission, Request, Etc. Monster requirement 50% reduced (Main quest still the same)
  • Combination rates:
  • Uncommon to rare 200% increased x2
  • Rare to epic 160% increased x1.6
  • Epic to legend 140% increased x1.4
  • Pet and skill summon 20% increased probability

Communities

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
For anybody interested Rogue will be releasing their NA 4 server soon after the Chinese new year (no official date yet). if you are not familiar with the mir4 private server scene it seems Rogue is the only group that has access to constant updates from the official servers. Both Mir4 Awakening and Mir4 Dragon World are both running really old patches of the game.

Info: Just like the official game its heavy P2W. The one good thing though is that there is always somebody at the same power level as you to fight or group with since the server population is usually quite high so although you wont be able to compete with the rank1 players as a F2P player you will still be able to have fun with people doing the same thing you are around the same power and level.

Server Information​

• Experience 500% x5
  • Drops 300% x3
  • Copper 500% x5
  • Mission experience 500% x5
  • Mission copper items 200% x2
  • All mission experience is increased to 500%
  • Free 450 backpack slots
  • Conquest upgrade 70% reduced
  • Mission, Request, Etc. Monster requirement 50% reduced (Main quest still the same)
  • Combination rates:
  • Uncommon to rare 200% increased x2
  • Rare to epic 160% increased x1.6
  • Epic to legend 140% increased x1.4
  • Pet and skill summon 20% increased probability

Communities

NA server isn't even hosted in NA so ping for the game is terrible as for it being as p2w as offical I disagree its more so Wemade have had a few events where they give out a lot of free stuff in the recent months the rogue owner only does events to feed his wallet.

as for fighting people of your own power you can also do that in offical the only difference is when you meet a true whale they are decades ahead of f2p or casual spenders.

I tried this server and although the mir4 p-server community is large its not loyal soon as another server pops up people go play that just like mir2/3 the only difference is all the servers are ran by the same person. If lomcn ever get the files and fixed the game to be F2P where things drop and the cash shop is minimal within the game it would revive the lomcn forum as all these players who just want to play the game fairly and compete on an equal footing would flood onto here.

Reactions: Pusha

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
All rouge servers are hosted over in Brazil/Philippines
Also it’s worth noting that rouge Mir 4 is not what it seems. The term ‘private server’ is not the truth and they are actively hiding certain things that currently I won’t announce here. As they have been shown to watch our forums. This includes using our website’s logo over 237 times on Facebook and their website alone. This does not include the 500+ times it’s been used on telegram and discord. Weird they want to use our logo but don’t want to help us. That should speak for itself.

Rouge being naughty

#RougeGate

• Carrot
  • Haha
Reactions: Vyse and MentaL

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
NA server isn't even hosted in NA so ping for the game is terrible as for it being as p2w as offical I disagree its more so Wemade have had a few events where they give out a lot of free stuff in the recent months the rogue owner only does events to feed his wallet.

as for fighting people of your own power you can also do that in offical the only difference is when you meet a true whale they are decades ahead of f2p or casual spenders.

I tried this server and although the mir4 p-server community is large its not loyal soon as another server pops up people go play that just like mir2/3 the only difference is all the servers are ran by the same person. If lomcn ever get the files and fixed the game to be F2P where things drop and the cash shop is minimal within the game it would revive the lomcn forum as all these players who just want to play the game fairly and compete on an equal footing would flood onto here.
i never understand the term loyal* well being used like it is here. mir 4 players mir 2 ect.? so when you get bored of a game. regardless if its mir. just in general or all your mates quit a game you enjoyed playing with them not by your self. should you just ignore your own brain telling you i am bored not enjoying this. wait am i being loyal? to this random compony ? Let people play what they want, this type of thinking through out the years is just abit dumb to say the least. People get bored. servers mess up so do gms. People do not have to tolerate it. Let them do as they please. has **** all to do with being loyal.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
i never understand the term loyal* well being used like it is here. mir 4 players mir 2 ect.? so when you get bored of a game. regardless if its mir. just in general or all your mates quit a game you enjoyed playing with them not by your self. should you just ignore your own brain telling you i am bored not enjoying this. wait am i being loyal? to this random compony ? Let people play what they want, this type of thinking through out the years is just abit dumb to say the least. People get bored. servers mess up so do gms. People do not have to tolerate it. Let them do as they please. has **** all to do with being loyal.

I mean maybe loyal was too strong a word for most on this forum as everyone who played mir2/3 is bored to death of the same old. But as someone who played Mir4 the game was never boring and even if the server was in single digits player base there was loads to do and enjoy on the PVE/Story side of the game but the amount of cash shop just destroys the motivation to play it as the gap it provides was just too large I did the math and spenders were decades ahead of f2p and thats ignoring over a dozen new p2w features they added since I quit the offical version and the private versions are just as bad.

as for loyalty in games in general I mean look at FFXIV I've wandered back into that game after every expansion because FFXIV ask for a reasonable amount of money and always deliver quality content. People don't mind returning to a game run by someone with morals who deliver good content.

Larian studios who did Divinity and baldurs gate 3 both fantastic games and resonable price and they continued to work on them after release this is the mentality that fosters customer loyalty in the gaming industry. Unlike Cod which from what I heard they charged people £80 or something for 4 new maps.

Reactions: astrix

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
All rouge servers are hosted over in Brazil/Philippines
Also it’s worth noting that rouge Mir 4 is not what it seems. The term ‘private server’ is not the truth and they are actively hiding certain things that currently I won’t announce here. As they have been shown to watch our forums. This includes using our website’s logo over 237 times on Facebook and their website alone. This does not include the 500+ times it’s been used on telegram and discord. Weird they want to use our logo but don’t want to help us. That should speak for itself.

Rouge being naughty

#RougeGate
See this confuses the life out of me. Why advertise LOMCN, if A) You're in no way affiliated with them (I'm guessing they didn't ask permission to use the logo either) and B) You're not willing to help the community in which you're literally advertising.

I can only imagine the person behind it has been a member of the community for quite some time, but has some sort of grudge against it... for whatever reason.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
See this confuses the life out of me. Why advertise LOMCN, if A) You're in no way affiliated with them (I'm guessing they didn't ask permission to use the logo either) and B) You're not willing to help the community in which you're literally advertising.

I can only imagine the person behind it has been a member of the community for quite some time, but has some sort of grudge against it... for whatever reason.
Mental has already made it public but I’ll mention it here also. Rouge Mir 4 is not a private server. It is being operated by Wemade and being disguised as a private server. This seems to be Wemade’s attempt at launching private servers in different countries without taking any of the problems that may face.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Mental has already made it public but I’ll mention it here also. Rouge Mir 4 is not a private server. It is being operated by Wemade and being disguised as a private server. This seems to be Wemade’s attempt at launching private servers in different countries without taking any of the problems that may face.
Makes sense, which is why it'll fly under the radar, and has a more 'professional' look about it.

But if this is Wemade's doing, then why are they including LOMCN's logo? You'd think they'd be more interested in taking down lomcn and people's private servers.
Or, could it be their way of saying 'We know about you'?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

Easy to do when you hide behind a crypto address and hire middle men to handle all the transactions for a small amount of crypto. No suprise though Wetrash are scum and only care about profits not people. Night crow and Ymir will be the same as Mir4 if not worse.

1. Start off with a small cash shop options very little in way of value for money slowly adding to it each week and update.
  2. Have a number of features that start off feeling F2P Friendly but transition into pay to progress in the mid-late stage of the game.
  3. Have a number of Pvp resouces to fight over across dozens of servers.
  4. Then Lower drops rates calling it a balance adjustment.
  5. Add more and more to the shop.
  6. Merge servers to force conflict and spending by reducing the server resouces by half.
Rince and repeat on the last 3 points until the game dies, this is what they did on Mir4, Mir2 Warrior, MirM and a number of other games Heck they made a mistake with the crypto on mir4 which caused the game to be flooded with bots that devalued the price of the crypto coin so much that they later nerfed and created a new one so that it held zero value outside of the game.

So to make a Draco it took 110k darksteel to make 1 and to turn a draco back into darksteel it gave you 100k darksteel bare in mind you could use Draco in an auction system to buy items directly from wemade or from other players who listed tradeable items.

Then because it lost all value they changed the conversion rate so 1 draco took 450k darksteel and if turned back into dark steel you got 100k darksteel, Not happy with that because bots still made it they created an item that you got a limited amount of daily called septium needed to create it along side its replacement called Hydra so they can control the amount created so bots and players cannot make a profit from it.

So all this Play to Earn turned into a load of rubbish because you couldn't earn a penny from that point on they also got delisted off crypto sites for false reports so it shows you this company has no morality what so ever Wetrash are the lowest form of life on this planet and I hope that next time an earthquake hits that part of the world that them and all who invested and work for them die horrible deaths in it.

Although I may download and play titles they release in future because of friends I will never spend another penny on a Wetrash game.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Would love to see Lomcn have the files but I think even if we do manage to get them it will only be the old version of the game all these other private servers are using. Ideally, we would want a later patch for more longevity.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Would love to see Lomcn have the files but I think even if we do manage to get them it will only be the old version of the game all these other private servers are using. Ideally, we would want a later patch for more longevity.

I mean if they got the files the most recent the better for sure, but if done right with 2 servers to start with and dominance (pvp server) and like 90% of the cash shop just cut out and intergrated into the game so people have to hunt and fight for resouces the game will have a long lifetime and not get boring.

I mean it had something for everyone in the offical version game clans had spy's alliances formed and fell there were times when it was like an episode of game of thrones. :kekw:

Reactions: Jev

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's funny (and equally dumb) that our logo is on their media but they probably pulled it from the Chinese fake/ripoff LOMCN.cn, who ripped the majority of our website a few years ago. There's probably an affiliation between the two.