RubyM2 Updated exes 25/7/2010

smoochy boys on tour

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
lol you lot still having problems setting this up lol.
these files are easy to set up and use.much easier with all the updates tho :).
obv, idiot.

on topic: no1 seems to really care bout these files by looks of it, with charas not saving they seem pretty useless

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
how bug free etc are these files and how much is someone willing to sell a bug free set of files if any exist.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
They're nice files it seems.
Not really looked into the bugs, but charas don't save for a start as there's a problem with the DBSrv.

Reading this thread it's also a little hard to create new accounts, unless someone knows how to make it work? (Obs not just manually creating accounts in SQL)

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
They're nice files it seems.
Not really looked into the bugs, but charas don't save for a start as there's a problem with the DBSrv.

Reading this thread it's also a little hard to create new accounts, unless someone knows how to make it work? (Obs not just manually creating accounts in SQL)

more then likely will have to set it up like on mir3, try the kaori account maker thing

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
There are no problems what so ever with these files.I just downloaded this release and got the server working and 100% perfect in under 10 mins.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
There are no problems what so ever with these files.I just downloaded this release and got the server working and 100% perfect in under 10 mins.
Yes, there is.

Charas dont save, it's an issue with the DBSrv (Kyn has already told me this).

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Well with the exes dated 25/7 they worked fine no issues i found, maybe its something to do with the more updated exes dunno not tested them. About making accounts your have to create a website and link the account settings to sql, not to sure how exactly this is done but doubt its too hard.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Well with the exes dated 25/7 they worked fine no issues i found, maybe its something to do with the more updated exes dunno not tested them. About making accounts your have to create a website and link the account settings to sql, not to sure how exactly this is done but doubt its too hard.

you need the php to create a char.this is the only way to make a char properly.Dont ask for ours.Get a decent php coder to do it for you :)

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
you need the php to create a char.this is the only way to make a char properly.Dont ask for ours.Get a decent php coder to do it for you :)

I don't need one, nor will i ever as i would never bother running a mir server but you would be the last person i'd ask if i did thanks :P

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

Or you could just not be a total ****** and release it. Sort of what this forum is about, helping the mir community.

Oh yeah, you're just a corrupt money grabbing arsehole. Forgot about that, silly me.

Enjoy running your dead end corrupt server.

/Nymph

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Or you could just not be a total ****** and release it. Sort of what this forum is about, helping the mir community.

Oh yeah, you're just a corrupt money grabbing arsehole. Forgot about that, silly me.

/Nymph

but you forget we are happy.

member of lomcn messed up the file relase on,not me or paul get over it.

just lif or his great coder get u better files.

all you say alot of crap about paul but hes just as good as ben end off.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

/Nymph

the php we did is custom to elysian.it will not work for any other server.thats why i said you need to get a php person to create your own

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004

/Nymph

try using the kaori mir3 one it'll probably work

Characters dont save on these until I fix the dbserver this week, since im kind ill let you all have it.
tht just slapped paul.obrien in face lol mr."these are fine work 100% for me"

n1 kyn keep up good work

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Can someone tell me whats so brilliant about these files?

They've always just seemed Glitchy, Exploitable and abit sluggish?

It's the only Server ive played where spells like FF and FW look glitchy, and instead of looking smooth when you cast them, the spells lag.

Might have just been Elysian being boring and ****, so might be alright if someone put's up a decent server with them.

And Ice, Pob might have done a good job with behind the scenes stuff, but letting the bloke run the server and turning it into DarkRealm 2.6 was a **** idea.

Long grindy quests, back-pocket donations, poor attitude and when things that actually needed fixing like the 1000 + items that don't have the proper stats needed fixing, he didnt.

The geezers just a greasy money grabbing leech on society, you didn't even realise he was selling items lol.

He's taken you for a mug, dunno why you didnt just wipe everything and start working fresh on something new.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Can someone tell me whats so brilliant about these files?

They've always just seemed Glitchy, Exploitable and abit sluggish?

It's the only Server ive played where spells like FF and FW look glitchy, and instead of looking smooth when you cast them, the spells lag.
Yeh i noticed this when I played, every spell I cast seemed to freeze me for a moment, just didn't appear to be smooth at all.

but you forget we are happy.

member of lomcn messed up the file relase on,not me or paul get over it.

just lif or his great coder get u better files.

all you say alot of crap about paul but hes just as good as ben end off.
Who cares if he's good at making servers or not? He's still a twat, and if he's as good as Ben, how come all I've heard about pauls servers has been all bad, where as bens servers have had good and bad things said about them.

the php we did is custom to elysian.it will not work for any other server.thats why i said you need to get a php person to create your own
Still can't see the harm in releasing it, sure someone who has half a clue what they're doing would be able to adjust it in no time.

/Nymph