S4 League

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What exactly is S4 League?

Intro

Style
- Find your own style, evolve your own superhero and become the best S4 player ever. A revolutionary 3d-cartoon-rendering technology is the current best one and gives you the possibility of cool stunts and hellacious outfits.

eSper- Choose one of many supermatural skills use them strategically to bring your team to victory.

Shooting- Train all weaponservices and find out which one is your strength. Only the best combination of skills and weapon brings you the pool position.

Sports- Play together with your friends in teams and reach the goal in different modes like "deathmatch" and "Touch down mode". Objectives is to catch the ball and bring it as fast as possible into the opponents goal without losing it. Just a question of team work!.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpjJ4ZTUKFE&feature=related

website
http://s4.en.alaplaya.eu/

Game looks crap, until i played it, it's proper good for when you are bored lol.

10/10 in game play for me.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
im acctually loving this game :P im using the basic sword and guns but have also good a rifle for zooming :]], and using the invisibility skill, its so good, getting 54 kill points and 4deaths atm :D but loving it, getting some of my friends on it hehe

EDIT - apologies for the double post didnt realise i was still last poster >.<

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Rifle is the best tbh, i use the Wings skill aswell, fly so high above people they can't hit you lol, just got to kill them before your sp runs out.

Attracted my brother aswell, i came home to find him slaving on it lol, hes not played online games for years.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Giving it a try! looks awesom

i was legend in gunz :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
IGN: Trinzo

Just hit lvl12 :D Using Shield skill with HandGun, with rifle it's by far the best set up lol, close range the hand gun beats anythign hands down and the rifle is brilliant for long rage, miss my wings tho.