SabreMir 2.3 Relaunch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Wondered why i lagged out, left computer on cos had gold pet on my nub >.<

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Gm's you need to let all players to know to take a screenshot of they're pets when they get them so when lag's out you can refund them, seems server lags out a lot i've lost countless gold pet tokens

Fore

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2006
Please tell me that the GG you've just put in is going towards a dedi >_< just had another set of lagouts :(

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Gm's you need to let all players to know to take a screenshot of they're pets when they get them so when lag's out you can refund them, seems server lags out a lot i've lost countless gold pet tokens
any pets lost due to a error my end i try to replace always ask after if any1 lost pets and i replace i do ask for a screenie but i often replace without

Please tell me that the GG you've just put in is going towards a dedi >_< just had another set of lagouts :(

hopefully fixed the router problems today after spending ages on phone and changing router settings this morning , if router stays stable now i will be buying a new host PC which will run smoother if net not stable then i will go dedi route

not in this for a quick get rich last time i ran did no donation/gg. Have only added to cover my outlay so far ( new psu new monitor and new mobo) will be putting rest to either a new host machine alot better spec then current setup or dedi if need to go that route

Last edited:

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
2 new caves being added tommoro lvl 60+ cave 6 floors and a Group cave which ranges from low lvl mobs up to new lvl 60 ish mobs the deeper u go the harder it gets 6 floors + 2 bonus
rooms new kit for lvl 65

will be working on some other caves for 45+ areas

for new map download see the FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/414626398621497/

Status
Not open for further replies.