SabreMir 2.3 Relaunch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
omg at ppl fighting for a relic..

Sabre i was going to kill a hen before server crashed ..can u give me back exp hen and what he droped ...check drops lmao..

Useless chat around here:)) Hope server will be up tomorow ..finger crossed for u:X NN ppl :P

/AnnE

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
yo AnnE, you looking for some D? I've got swagger juice fam, hola at me... back on topic Sabre need help with things PM me

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
yo AnnE, you looking for some D? I've got swagger juice fam, hola at me... back on topic Sabre need help with things PM me

Lmfao at that comment.. On topic, good to see you have it back up (sort of anyway) wish you the best of luck and I might come give it a try when I next get some time off work. /Bench

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Unless Charlie has a gm char again theres no way u made threw zt aha
Charlie has no access to a GM acc, he is not aloud to touch server PC or he loses his phone he may know a few things about server but nothing that can help any1 in a game changing way, i do all the work on server and tbh think ihavealongname was taking the piss when he said he had a relic ! so calm down lols i will replace your relic when server back up

on that note Server should be back up midday ish will be going to pc shop shortly then ill rebuild host pc which at present is in bits on my mrs fav coffeee table and she aint happy about it lols

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Any more news yet buddy? Itching to give this a blast as i've heard some good things about it.

SlapYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
Hes gone to the PC shop, to get a replacement Motherbored

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
just restarted PC just doing a few tests etc and tweaking a few bits in db b4 i restart server shouldnt be long

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Thanks for the update bro, look forward to seeing you all ingame (most of you anyway)

/Bench
/****

Status
Not open for further replies.