Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
yeh as you say wond, im 100% sure he just banned people after 1 complaint. I totally agree, I meen why would he not go into observer mode and take a look first for proof?

Did any1 feel the burning sarcasm? ;)

Im no brown noser, i just agree with todd, my simple understanding is how can you tweak to become fast, but not tweak to become average speed.

Ive played mir on the same laptop for 4 years now and never had any problems, the only problem i see is when people run at a stupid speed across my screen, the other day a war in heaven armour was 6 spaces away, he ran towards me and TDB'd before i cud even rt lol

Then your understanding is very limited. Like I have already said I did not "tweak" my pc. I simply installed windows XP, nothing more, nothing less. I have 2 operating systems, XP & W7. W7 gives me 20 fps and leaves me slower than 90% of the server, XP on the other hand runs the game smoothly, exactly how it should be. It is not possible for me to adjust my speed otherwise, there is no inbetween.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
XP runs the game perfectly. Other OS not so much. Why should the laggy versions be the benchmark... Makes zero sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
yeh as you say wond, im 100% sure he just banned people after 1 complaint. I totally agree, I meen why would he not go into observer mode and take a look first for proof?

Did any1 feel the burning sarcasm? ;)

Im no brown noser, i just agree with todd, my simple understanding is how can you tweak to become fast, but not tweak to become average speed.

Ive played mir on the same laptop for 4 years now and never had any problems, the only problem i see is when people run at a stupid speed across my screen, the other day a war in heaven armour was 6 spaces away, he ran towards me and TDB'd before i cud even rt lol

Wond has stated like twice hes not tweaked hes installed fresh XP and ACPI which takes a matter of seconds to do its not like hes spent 24 hours going through his service / disabling processes he doesn't need ( that is tweaking )

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
Wond has stated like twice hes not tweaked hes installed fresh XP and ACPI which takes a matter of seconds to do its not like hes spent 24 hours going through his service / disabling processes he doesn't need ( that is tweaking )

my pc is the same xp and acpi that it nowt more nowt less

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
well, i guess you guys will have to go get social lives ;O

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
socail lives? i got accused of cheating and comments like get a life ect came along to. i didnt or even know how to tweak fact u sad ****s cba to do anything or cnt offord a **** pc for mir u cry like this and have the cheeckk to tell others get a life when u play 24/7. this happend with me i asked tod in bw 5 times do i cheat yes or no. he knows i dont. said come on my pc any time. my xp pc what helloyou done for me has been same last 2 years xp on it nothing else. my other pc is for games. hows that sad cause we aint dumb enough to play normal speeds? when mir changed 8 years bk? tod tweaked his self. but cause his mates are getting raped in pvp cause of there shite connections hes quick to say things like. your cheating. but when i asked if if i am he said no. just cause i was fast u didnt want me to play. fine by me. had 20min convo with you tod and u raged about takeing server down ect. shocking if you cant hack being a gm or opening a server dont do it.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Todd , make up ur mind and tell us so we know what to do! I cba playing on w7 if all the others are on xp.So let every1 play on what they want or just tell us what os to use lol. I dont care either way but dont wanna be the only fool slower thn others when I can be just as fast or faster .

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Todd , make up ur mind and tell us so we know what to do! I cba playing on w7 if all the others are on xp.So let every1 play on what they want or just tell us what os to use lol. I dont care either way but dont wanna be the only fool slower thn others when I can be just as fast or faster .

Exactly this.

Why force everybody to be slow when we all have the option to play at optimal speed? It makes zero sense. XP runs the client perfectly where as other operating systems just don't. Its an old game and its a **** client. If you want people to enjoy the server you should let them run the game the correct way. If certain people decide they cannot be bothered to spend an hour installing XP then that is their problem, why should everybody else suffer?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Install XP or don't - everyone gets to play.

Limit people to less OS and you throttle you usercount.

Quite simple really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Todd could you reply and give us an answer, this server has patential also your updating it slowly and have put 45-50 items ingame, rates are fine whenever u go hunting u always get something even if just some orbs / gems its worth it, server has gone from 22 ish peak down to about 13-14 which is down to you trying to keep people speed the same which isn't going to happen, just let people use any OS they want and this server could actually go not badly.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i do agree with rates tbh, however WT and KS seem to be dropping silly against bigger bosses, ive had Elder wheel from KS and HolyMedallion from WT the past 2 days.

Also i fukin give up trying to find FF haha

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Drops seem to have gone to ****, lol.

OKS, OK, DD, MK all dropping nothing, yet as above, camp WT and you get better stuff.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Not only are bosses such as OKS not dropping aswell as WT, but some of the item stats are a bit weird, i got a AdamantineNeck last night, and its same as D Bells :/ bit weird.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
he shoudent cry cheat then. background checks b4 talking **** about players, u was bragging ingame tod u dont care who plays ect. u got enough users u dont need us ect ect. 10mins later your on about closeing it down lol. funny **** since u asked me to not play i aint once simple. uve lost half ya user count also

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
he shoudent cry cheat then. background checks b4 talking **** about players, u was bragging ingame tod u dont care who plays ect. u got enough users u dont need us ect ect. 10mins later your on about closeing it down lol. funny **** since u asked me to not play i aint once simple. uve lost half ya user count also

Why didn't you pm me you little ****? Didn't even know you played!

The user count is a bit sucky and could be a lot higher if everything was sorted properly, the server has got potential!

/Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.