Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
yer reboot he,s trying to fix that some ppl are faster then others

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
It's ACPI on windows XP / Tiny Xp Beast edition, unless he can hack into every person's pc who plays this server and reformat them to vista / windows 7 this problem with never stop, unless everybody simple installs tiny XP edition. Come on man use your head.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
yer told him that yet im getting banned if i don't (turn my speed down) cuz its unfair that my pc is faster then some other,s

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
As aaron has said, power hungry kid. Threatened to ban me simply because I was hunting with someone that was a suspected cheater that wasn't using cheats on any hunt I was on.

Tried to make an underhanded deal with JB and aaron to figure out how to deal with the cheats, Went to hospital same night. Should lay off the research chems bro.

made me lol so hard. Was just getting information out of them, was never gonna give them chars back.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
So then no one should trust you? Why would anyone want to play on a server with a GM that does nothing but stroke his own ego and lie?

so hes bad for trying to get rid of the cheating shitty scum who still don't have any skill on a 10 year old game..... get a ****ing grip

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
So then no one should trust you? Why would anyone want to play on a server with a GM that does nothing but stroke his own ego and lie?

You're going on like this is euro and have to pay to play, get a grip bro.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
this was a good server but the lil bit of power has gone 2 GMtodd,s head baning me 4 be fast not 4 cheating and being super fast use just im fast cuz im on xp if u play the server just dont pk his m8 or u will get banned

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Done a test myself on here, on windows 7 you was skipping me but now on xp we run at same speed.. and others are.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
I'm on windows 7 and Tangod and Pork are fast but not so fast that its server changing, my pc is quite good so thats probably why they are not skipping like some but if i went on XP i would be same ( which im not doing as i dont wanna be banned ) This was not fair on pork though he should not have to reformat his pc to win 7 to play a game.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Wond now also been told he cannot play due to "skipping a little" on Todds screen, which is the host machine for the server. Server is good if your happy to play with a glitchy laggy screen but otherwise the bar was set too low regarding speed. Ill not be playing as now the 3 people in my guild have been told they cannot play. Enjoy server and good luck. /Caj

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I was originally running on W7 and its far too slow. The game runs at about 20 FPS, pvp was impossible. I switched to XP with ACPI and I'm now told I'm "too fast", so my only two options are 1) Play on W7 and be slower than the majority of the server, or 2) Play on XP and actually run the game at a smooth FPS. Apparently option 2 isn't open to me, so I'd rather not play at all.

Good luck with the server.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I was originally running on W7 and its far too slow. The game runs at about 20 FPS, pvp was impossible. I switched to XP with ACPI and I'm now told I'm "too fast", so my only two options are 1) Play on W7 and be slower than the majority of the server, or 2) Play on XP and actually run the game at a smooth FPS. Apparently option 2 isn't open to me, so I'd rather not play at all.

Good luck with the server.

Thanks for not handling this like a 10 year old. ur welcome bk anytime, just sort ur speed x

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Thanks for not handling this like a 10 year old. ur welcome bk anytime, just sort ur speed x

Like I've already explained to you. I have two options, be slower than everybody else or be faster than most people. I can't adjust my speed otherwise and I refuse to play on 20 FPS.

If I was able to partition my hard drive and install XP then others are capable of doing so as well. If it so happens I'm slightly faster than them then what? I have to go back to being far slower than them? You cannot tell 1 person they are ok to use XP and then tell another they can't.
It makes no sense what so ever.

I don't think you've thought this through very well.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
todd,s full of **** swamp is as fast as me so are few ppl in pk guild if u dont pass a test of todd trying 2 pvp u on his gm char on host pc then u get banned he says its unfair but there all ways gunna be ppl faster its the way mir is.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Un acpi and maybe start running a few more services and stuff you may be smoother than win7 but not skipping. ( On my screen personally im on windows 7 neither of you skipped just looked slightly fast could still hit you fine ) Think its because todd's host off the pc he plays on.

Edit: I'm on win7 now xp typed wrong.

Last edited:

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
im not messing with my PC so he can say ur still fast bah bah *** him the ****

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Un acpi and maybe start running a few more services and stuff you may be smoother than win7 but not skipping. ( On my screen personally im on windows 7 neither of you skipped just looked slightly fast could still hit you fine ) Think its because todd's host off the pc he plays on.

Edit: I'm on win7 now xp typed wrong.

I did say this to todd but obviously hes not hearing it. Hes playing off the w7 host machine, obviously people on XP are going to be fast to him. I done his "pvp test" and he still managed to hit me a few times. There are others in this thread such as yourself + Gezza saying once he switched to XP he was the same speed as Pork. What I'm getting is its ok for some people to use XP and not ok for others because they may be slightly faster. It makes no sense what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.