Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Anyone ever tried any of this stuff?

I'm a pretty heavy pot smoker, and fancied something different this weekend, so went and bought some Salvia x20. Didn't really expect much from it, with it being legal and everything, but i ended up completely tripping my balls off. Went comepletely out of it after 3 bines and a pipe of pot, entered a completely different world haha! All my mates said i was just walking around like some form a retard, just picking things up and being completely unresponsive, while i was having a hell of a good time in my head lol.

I'd recommended it to anyone who fanies something insanely wierd, first time i had it i just couldn;t stop laughing for 10mins, my jaw and cheekbones were aching afterwards though!

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
LOL my mates smoked some of this before in a pipe, He offered me some it stank though so i said piss off basicly lmao So he decides to load this pipe up with half a tube of salvia hits it then really started being a retard, Taking his shoes and shirt off and was like yeh im walking home and stuff lmao, I wouldnt do that **** just by looking at him being a spaz tard for 5-10 mins or whatever it was lol!

/Zen2

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
If you cant have a decent time without the aid of drugs your pretty ****ed up.. I was like 14 when i went through this faze it aint cool.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Never really take drugs tbh, I have a good night on alcohol alone, although sometimes do feel like I need something to bring me up. But lots of alcohol and loud bouncy music does that most times.

Have seen a few mates go totally off their head on crack though, something i never want to try after seeing the state of them.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
tried Salvia mixed with peyote, but didn't have much of it had little to no effect

what i have just started trying is spice gold, and this stuff kicks my ****ing ass.. i'm a lightweight whether i smoke or drink, and after 2 relatively small bowls of spice gold, i was out of it
highly recommended

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
If you cant have a decent time without the aid of drugs your pretty ****ed up.. I was like 14 when i went through this faze it aint cool.

Go back to school.

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Glad you enjoyed your experience.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Go back to school.

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Glad you enjoyed your experience.

Seriously... I been and done alot in my youth non of it made my 'night' better, i can have a decent night without the aid of drugs, not my fault you probably surround yourself with losers...

"Go back to school" how daft do you sound prick.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
I only found out it was legal the other day. I've heard of some crazy trips, from being molested by dinner plates to chatting with Greek choirs. It sounds fu‪cking hilarious and I would love to try it at least once.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
i buyed the x20 stuff while i was away the other week and smoked most of it, got nothing but a proper downer off it =\ ill stick to the pot i think =)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
So true, been there done that grew out of it. Most of the people who smoke it into there 20's or whatever watch wrestling and live with there parents and smell, nuff said.

Its a child thing to experiment and be anarchisist but the time comes when we all have to grow up.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Why because they smoke a bit of pot. Shut the hell up.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
People who say they "trip" off smoking Salvia are either talking absolute **** to act cool, or they are complete lightweights, and even at that I would still go as far as to say they are talking ****. I've tried the stuff and I refuse to believe that anyone can trip off it. I've tried Acid tabs and they don't even make you "trip" to this extent.

Vannaroth said:
I've heard of some crazy trips, from being molested by dinner plates

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
People who say they "trip" off smoking Salvia are either talking absolute **** to act cool, or they are complete lightweights, and even at that I would still go as far as to say they are talking ****. I've tried the stuff and I refuse to believe that anyone can trip off it. I've tried Acid tabs and they don't even make you "trip" to this extent.

What so because it didn't work for you it can't work for anyone else?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
DoingItWrong.jpg

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
had some salvia years back, from what i remember it didn't do much, depends on the person i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.