Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
im having problems logging in i get to the character selection gate but my screen is jus black and i can hear the char select sound in the background has any 1 got a quick fix??

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Why are people already moaning for another wipe? Its been up 24hours.....Beta is for this exact purpose to pin point said errors and to fix them. The last gate being down constantly is a major problem but as i said beta is beta.

The only person that has been able to level properly if OffensiVe and thats only because he refuses to log out whether he has a bug or not....aslong as said bug doesnt stop him playing he doesnt re-log. Also......while me and OffensiVe have been leveling we've found quite a few bugs regarding skills not level past a certain level, skill timers, so its all good that atleast 1-2people have been able to level surely? Other bugs arent allowed to be found untill everyone can find them?

Last gates down again :D

Last edited:

Matthew93

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2009
i'v not been on bloody once, i know you cant help it but thats pretty poor, i've tried logging on like 20 times since i downloaded if yesterday, every one else seems to be getting on at some point, even form a short time.....

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
@hallmat - no1 other than you has created a guild yet m8.

Cant see why ur all complaining, afteralll this is what alpha/beta testing is for.

uploading original magic GFX now for those of u who like me dont like the dodgy DSurge effects etc.

http://www.filefront.com/15353053/originalmagic.rar <--extract to data folder

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
Im not too sure about a wipe, although maybe it woud be the quickest solution....i was on for at least 3 hours this morning without a dc, then I lagged out and couldnt get back in, I will be patient as I think this server has potential unlike some other ones I could mention but I wont.

Hope you can sort it guys.

Matthew93

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2009
that could well be at me, i'd like to see if the server had potential too, make sure im not wasting my time haha

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
uploading missing wood file

uploading atm <---extract to Data\Wood folder

can the GM please put these links onto ur opening post please as your installers give error's and files are missing

They gave me errors first time but i redownloaded and I didnt get crc failures.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Wipe isnt a good idea. People need to test the hunting areas/drops/higher level area(devilcave). Me and Sam are just about getting to a level where we can hunt WD/NR without the aid of pets and being able to kill boss's. If theres a wipe every 24hours and people get to lvl 44 or so...then how are these things going to get tested? Testing the server itself is just as important as testing the stability issues imo.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
Explained ages ago, buggy server but has potential. I take your comment was aimed at moi?

Laura we talking about 1 wipe not all time.

Why would it be aimed at you? it wasnt aimed at anyone, I meant that its a good server and hoping they can fix it, wasnt nasty...certainly didnt mean it that way.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Explained ages ago, buggy server but has potential. I take your comment was aimed at moi?

Laura we talking about 1 wipe not all time.

gm's already said that its gonna be wiped before it goes live, so what does it matter lol

im not fussed what happens so long as last gate problem is solved, you may think i've had time to play but all in all i have only played for 3-4hours gametime, if the gates hadnt of been breaking every 5mins i would have played for a lot lot longer

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Update us please hallmatt.

Aye server says its online on launcher but we were told not to try and login. Boredoms a killer....makes me wanna try login lol.

Aye 1 wipe for now but what happens if they get this issue again b4 it goes live? Wipe again?. Solution cant always be a wipe lol.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Solution isan't a wipe and it should of been done before he let players on. As i said laura, my theory would be old databases is conflicting with new ones e.g. character wise. You notice he tried flags and didn't work, flags are as i think 100% working feature. However if he used the same flag on the previous server and the player had that name before it will still be set to used.