Seinsukai ~{Alpha Team}~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
The Alpha Team would like to present infomation about Seinsukai Online.

This new server, is being made mostly by Toxick and Shionda, with help from other good friends(Papa Rouch, RaZoR) The server, is brining a lot of new ideas into reality and also brining back the feel that Mir had in BETA. At the moment we are almost finished redoing every single map, and Seinsukai will not to have any map that was/is in offical Mir at the moment (meaning no cave, temple or province will be in this server).

We will also have a fully re-worked Database from scratch, (Item and Mob) and even have some new exclusive modules and items for you to discover. The server will be a long term server (host server will be bought before Beta Testing begins) the server shall be using the 1.9 Plume Wind m2server emulator, and using a non-ledu client. The exp will me meduim, but you will have to work for your items. Meaning you are the highest level char on the server, dosent actualy mean you are the best, with our wide range of items, a player few levels down could still kill you. With this server, there will be alot of itmes, per every level rangeing from diffrent stats, with them becoming cummon to very rare.

This server, will be a one in a life time server. To follow the progress of the server more, please sign up on our forum at:
http://seinsukai.net/forums/

and look at our site at:
http://seinsukai.net/

All of this information is just the tip of the iceberg, we have easily some of the most exclusive and original content ever seen which for obvious reasons wont be released as of yet.

And for chirstmas we will be giving a preasent to all of you, who are intrested our progress so far (in the form of a trailer). We hope you will like this server. Shinoda has also decided to put a ETA on the project as he is confident with progress at the moment:
ETA - March 16th 2006 (Thursday)

I hope you will enjoy the server when it is out.

Good Bye

/Toxick
/Alpha Team

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
w00t we're back baby and it's time to finish this project once and for all!! :D

Can a mod please delete my old Zanarkand v2 thread please.

Cheers
Shinoda

EDIT -
Just thought I would add what projects we have worked on before:

Shinoda - Zanarkand, Kentoku
Toxick - Revolt, Foundation, Weapon Patches, Milos sex slave etc.
RaZoR - Kentoku, Mir PSP Card Game :P
Kozuaka (PapaRoach) - Founded LOMCN... and he's l33t

Last edited:

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Good luck folks.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Sounds good having played Zanarkand start to finish i shall be giving this a try.

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
UniTY said:
Good luck folks.
Thanks Linkz :agree: (especially after I had a pop at your project).
Timbaland said:
Sounds good having played Zanarkand start to finish i shall be giving this a try.
Glad some old people are still alive haha, cheers bud.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sounds wicked... totaly remade mir thats what i like to see ^ ^ should be fun and interesting.

1 thing tho.... u said ur usin non ledu.... wot will ur client be like?
is it gonna have instant run, run thro mobs(not players), auto pot and all that crap? :S

imo u should have no cheats available but rev+maybe rev digits(u know where it shows hp15/120).
hate fightin ppl with instant run, as all they do is hold shift and think they own :x

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
also using a non ledu client means i cannot play because i get a really dodgy KRNL386 error with the exe so would it be okay if i used a ledu client?

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
We are using a new client, I do not believe it's been released. Not the other crappy 1.9 client which is bugged and full of cheats.

Don't worry

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
can i just ask, if u are releasing in march, who knows where mir could be by then, your server which seems superb now, could be significantly inferior by then?

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
MrRob said:
can i just ask, if u are releasing in march, who knows where mir could be by then, your server which seems superb now, could be significantly inferior by then?

No :D

If we made this server 2 years ago it would still be the same, only things that change are the Client and Server files... It's common people think newer files etc. make better servers, not the case here.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
MrRob said:

not really, a server that dosent use any of the fucntions that the 1.9 plume wind emu offers you, could still have a mighty impact with players, by having alot of stuff to offer, EG exploring new maps, finidng hidden temples, doing quests, and getting a good gear.

The functions that the emulator offers, is just a steping stone for alot of more ideas to come alive.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Shinoda said:
We are using a new client, I do not believe it's been released. Not the other crappy 1.9 client which is bugged and full of cheats.

Don't worry
nice ^ ^

wot sorta spells u gonna have workin also?

if ur gonna have the same lion roar and paraball thats around atm... imo u shouldnt use em... as they do mess the game up :P

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
spells are a iffy at the moment, by the looks on most servers, Para ball and Lion roar seem alot to OP-(Over Powered) so we are ether gonna make them less strong, make them use alot more mana(meaning wars, can only do say 1 LR, for ages, and then higher level he might be able to do 2) or even take them out of game. still undecided with spells at this point. By the wa lads, sign up to our forum, Shionda is doing great working on the x-mas prizzie, and you dont want to miss it.....

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Toxick said:
spells are a iffy at the moment, by the looks on most servers, Para ball and Lion roar seem alot to OP-(Over Powered) so we are ether gonna make them less strong, make them use alot more mana(meaning wars, can only do say 1 LR, for ages, and then higher level he might be able to do 2) or even take them out of game. still undecided with spells at this point. By the wa lads, sign up to our forum, Shionda is doing great working on the x-mas prizzie, and you dont want to miss it.....
well imo i dont think ne1 should be allowed the power to para u 1/1... with a range of like 7x7.
and the wizzies paraball is also patheitc.

if they worked lke 1/15.... or didnt work on players only mobs, they'd be excellent spells.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
well, spells are a main part within every server, we still havent gotten to that part as of yet, when we do, we will update everyone on our decision.

Hopfully as well, befor the server is open to public, we will have a online guide, on the new maps, and such, and a download to the actual client(to get everyone pre-paired)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Been speaking with Toxick and server sounds really "kick ass" I agree with Bon about the spells.

I play mir for a pass-time and for abit of pvp fun, servers with LionRoar and Paraball are not fun. They are indeed much the opposite, LionRoar and Paraball gives you a server full of greifers. Well Paraball not so much but LionRoar should be taken out of all private servers untill it is fixed...

Anyway like I said It all sounds really good at this stage keep up the good work Alpha Team :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Azura said:
Been speaking with Toxick and server sounds really "kick ass" I agree with Bon about the spells.

I play mir for a pass-time and for abit of pvp fun, servers with LionRoar and Paraball are not fun. They are indeed much the opposite, LionRoar and Paraball gives you a server full of greifers. Well Paraball not so much but LionRoar should be taken out of all private servers untill it is fixed...

Anyway like I said It all sounds really good at this stage keep up the good work Alpha Team :)
paraball is just as bad.... least with LR when u get hit u unpara, but then that dont help as they just para u straight away lol.
with paraball u dont unpara when u get hit... all a higher lvl wiz has to do is 1 paraball, 2 lighting, 1 paraball, 2 lighting... repeat untill dead lol. theres NO way of fighting it :cray:

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Bon said:
paraball is just as bad.... least with LR when u get hit u unpara, but then that dont help as they just para u straight away lol.
with paraball u dont unpara when u get hit... all a higher lvl wiz has to do is 1 paraball, 2 lighting, 1 paraball, 2 lighting... repeat untill dead lol. theres NO way of fighting it :cray:

i dont see why they need to actully be in game, NO LR no para ball = no problems

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
To be honest I don't want a huge discussion about the spells, they wont be in it. :P