Serane Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Nice server Serane , nice items , and hard work in it

Gzzzzzz for what you done

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Hmm, level 60+ kits shown in screens.. and server is x8.. what about the items below level 60?..

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I think instead of spamming your advert with kit images i think you should just limit it to 1-2 images of the character page (crop it down).
and then add more onto your website and link the image up to the website. Find it annoying scrolling through the 100s of pictures just to read some posts or to see if there is more text.

Just my opinion ;)

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Can we see them?

yes

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:57 AM ----------

I think instead of spamming your advert with kit images i think you should just limit it to 1-2 images of the character page (crop it down).
and then add more onto your website and link the image up to the website. Find it annoying scrolling through the 100s of pictures just to read some posts or to see if there is more text.

Just my opinion ;)

I am agree with yout oppinion i will do that when i am sort the server out and forum too. :) thx bud

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Looking good so far bud, sorry about my downtime will be dropping Ivy back on Tuesday so will be available from this point onwards,
hopefully will get straight back into the swing of things as not really bothered with any files in last 6weeks so everything is everywhere.

---------- Post Merged at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Change of plans, am actually going to drop her back today as something has come up for me tomorrow morning, so will be back in London at approx 18:30 gmt.

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
i will come today with new screens from game,news about forums.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
and where is this screen ?:p

My thoughts exactly.. a GM who says he's going to do something as simple as show some Screen Shots he fails to do so..
What about in-game?.. Will he be absent there aswell? :)

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
My thoughts exactly.. a GM who says he's going to do something as simple as show some Screen Shots he fails to do so..
What about in-game?.. Will he be absent there aswell? :)

been busy, sorry

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Busy for 4-5 days straight?.. Not enough time to upload Screens that take 4mins tops? xD

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Back, i forwarded the ports now all fine and good.
Hope next weeks i can set it live.
Respect

Each map have their "SubChief", subs will drop KINGscroll and with that scroll you will get in map kr ( map you killed subchief )
Now i am trying to make it give to all group if there exist a group .
If someone knows please let me know.
Respect

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
i know how to bud, ill do it for you soon :)

thanks bud

coming soon with forum, got some problems to get domain

---------- Post Merged on 17-09-2012 at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-09-2012 at 05:57 PM ----------

Server sorted, client uploaded.

Thank you to GMice: he sorted the temporary forum for SeraneMIR.
I hope today or tomorow i can get sorted with domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.