Server files all set up for offline use (Released Foundation files)

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DON'T USE THEESE FILES, THEY ARE OUTDATED AND ARE ACTUALLY HARDER TO SET UP THAN THE NEW ONES. NEW FILES LOCATED AT

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35624

Ok, seeing as lozmuir's link is down, and there is just so many newbies and well plain stupid people (sorry but it is), i have set up a set of files (using the old foundation server files) so all you newbies will stop having that many problems and stop starting stupid threads :P, the files are set for the IP 127.0.0.1 and for the server name Foundation. You need to place the files into C:\mirserver for them to work.

Download files here
Download client+inis here
Download Ledu exe here (If you will use the Ledu exe, most of things ingame WILL BE MESSED UP, like mobs looking dodgy, items looking completely wrong etc etc.

PLEASE NOTE: You have to change the regserver details in the setup.txt each time you restart your computer (if your IP adress is dynamic). You will have to run the 3in1.exe each time you run the server, not once.

Also, when you have loaded up the m2server.exe, wait a few minutes untill you see those three messages appear in the end of the m2server.exe log screen:
GoUmHN.jpg

after that, you can go ingame. If you wont wait untill the last message appears, the notice screen wont come up.

Do not use a server starter. They tend to mess theese particular files up.

The path in BDE Administrator, has to be set as:
C:\mirserver\Mir200\DB
Otherwise you wont be able to get it working.

To log in, and have your own GM character, use the following details:

ID: GameMaster
Password: gamemaster

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Skyline said:
When i try run 3in1 i get this

Failed to load control 'winsock' from 'MSWINSCK.OCX'. Your version of winsock may be out dated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.
Must be something your side, as i just downloaded them and tested and all worked perfectly =/

Ice, i really wouldnt want you to releease the files

Upvote 0

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
Skyline said:
When i try run 3in1 i get this

Failed to load control 'winsock' from 'MSWINSCK.OCX'. Your version of winsock may be out dated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

its just saying that your winsock file is out of date, try searching MSWINSCK.OCX on google. and see what comes up

Upvote 0

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
ingel said:
Must be something your side, as i just downloaded them and tested and all worked perfectly =/

Ice, i really wouldnt want you to releease the files
i just deleted MSWINSOCK hting from system32 folder and it worked perfectly.

Upvote 0

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
im assuming that since i installed the basic euro 1.9 client and got these files running successfully, that the messed up images is due to client side updates for foundation server? ie stateitem type images are invisible for lots of items and some mobs are invisible..missing maps , oh and the wings have no effect ... so far thats all ive seen. anyone else noticed this sorta thing or is it just me?

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Annon said:
im assuming that since i installed the basic euro 1.9 client and got these files running successfully, that the messed up images is due to client side updates for foundation server? ie stateitem type images are invisible for lots of items and some mobs are invisible..missing maps , oh and the wings have no effect ... so far thats all ive seen. anyone else noticed this sorta thing or is it just me?
Yes, but apparently we have lost the foundation OLD patches, so they aint available anywhere ATM.

Upvote 0

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
due to your clinet m8, u need to get the new client for it :P not sure were u can get it though... check the server help forum and Baby hacks stickeyed post

Upvote 0

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
k thanks guys i thought as much. i'll have a look around but if i cant find anythin i'll just make my own updates to the client.

Upvote 0

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
¼ÓÔزå¼þ¹ÜÀíÆ÷³É¹¦...
ÕýÔÚ¶ÁÈ¡ÅäÖÃÐÅÏ¢...
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØ¿Í»§¶Ë°æ±¾ÐÅÏ¢...
¼ÓÔØ¿Í»§¶Ë°æ±¾ÐÅϢʧ°Ü£¡£¡£¡
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØÎïÆ·Êý¾Ý¿â...
27/05/2005 22:41:35 ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³££¡£¡£¡An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2108)
wots this chinese melaky bout??

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Mason said:
¼ÓÔزå¼þ¹ÜÀíÆ÷³É¹¦...
ÕýÔÚ¶ÁÈ¡ÅäÖÃÐÅÏ¢...
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØÎïÆ·Êý¾Ý¿â...
27/05/2005 22:41:35 ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³££¡£¡£¡An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2108)
wots this chinese melaky bout??
You havent set up BDE Administrator properly.

Upvote 0

Zidane

Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2003
iv dun all the changes but nothing but when i start the old client nothing cums up its just a black screen. im sure iv changed the ip address to the rite one.

this is wat my m2server says:

¼ÓÔزå¼þ¹ÜÀíÆ÷³É¹¦...
ÕýÔÚ¶ÁÈ¡ÅäÖÃÐÅÏ¢...
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØÎïÆ·Êý¾Ý¿â...
30/05/2005 14:44:00 ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³££¡£¡£¡Unknown database.
Alias: HeroDB

Gamegate:

[14:35:13] Loading GameGate...
[14:35:13] Site:http://www.gameofmir.com
[14:35:13] Forum:http://bbs.gameofmir.com
[14:35:13] GameGate Ready
[14:35:13] ·þÎñÒÑÆô¶¯³É¹¦...

dbserver:

·þÎñÆ÷ÒÑÆô¶¯...

my bde command looks like this:

type: standard
default driver: paradox
enable bcd: false
path: C:\mirserver\Mir200\DB

where have i gone wrong?

Upvote 0

Zidane

Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2003
iv dun that now but i still get a black screen, everything been done right my m2server has loaded everything

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Zidane said:
iv dun that now but i still get a black screen, everything been done right my m2server has loaded everything
No Notice/Black Screen Error

On a 1.9 emu server 99.999% of the time this is due to the fact that you are not running/connected to a reg server/3in1.exe
Downloads for reg servers and 3in1 can be found
HERE
Thanks to Damain and anyone else linked to these files

How to recover from 3in1 killing your internet (windows XP)
Link on how to fix this can be found HERE
Thanks to BabyBear and anyone else linked to this Guide

On a 1.4 server most of the time this is because UNPNP is not disabled on your system (UNPNP needs to be disabled for 1.9 emu servers also)
UNPNP can be found HERE
Thanks to Ferny and anyone else linked to these files

If your 3in1/reg server and UNPNP are not the problem then more then likely
you have an IP or Server Name wrong somewhere.
Go through your .txt and .ini files 1 by 1 and change the ips and server names by hand. (using a server starter may miss 1 or 2 ips)

Upvote 0

Zidane

Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2003
rite sorry to be such a pain in the ass lol iv got it all runnin just 1 more thing, i would i go about puttin on so 1 of my m8s can come on with me? which ip addresses do i need to change in which folders? thnx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Zidane said:
rite sorry to be such a pain in the ass lol iv got it all runnin just 1 more thing, i would i go about puttin on so 1 of my m8s can come on with me? which ip addresses do i need to change in which folders? thnx
Use Toxick's guide (can be found stickied in this section), and use your global IP.

Upvote 0

crispwarez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2003
hey
i have done everything it says but when i load the client its just all black
i have a screenie here for you mabe u ca tel me wats wrong

Attachments

• load.JPG
    load.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
thanks ingel just one prob i get when i load it up and i select the chara etc and click start the notice doesnt appear...any suggestion please

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Smila said:
thanks ingel just one prob i get when i load it up and i select the chara etc and click start the notice doesnt appear...any suggestion please
No Notice/Black Screen Error

On a 1.9 emu server 99.999% of the time this is due to the fact that you are not running/connected to a reg server/3in1.exe
Downloads for reg servers and 3in1 can be found
HERE
Thanks to Damain and anyone else linked to these files

How to recover from 3in1 killing your internet (windows XP)
Link on how to fix this can be found HERE
Thanks to BabyBear and anyone else linked to this Guide

On a 1.4 server most of the time this is because UNPNP is not disabled on your system (UNPNP needs to be disabled for 1.9 emu servers also)
UNPNP can be found HERE
Thanks to Ferny and anyone else linked to these files

If your 3in1/reg server and UNPNP are not the problem then more then likely
you have an IP or Server Name wrong somewhere.
Go through your .txt and .ini files 1 by 1 and change the ips and server names by hand. (using a server starter may miss 1 or 2 ips)

Upvote 0

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
sorry didnt see this posted above :S thanks m8

the link for the 3in1 dont work :S

EDIT: nm i got it thanks ingel

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.