Server files...

XmakoX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2003
im looking for server files ot start learning how to make mobs maps and items then hopefully get good enough to join a team :)

for my testing was wanting Alpha frozen Files.... ne one know where i could get a hold of sum? =)

thanks =)

Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
its not a link to files its a link to s tread and Ice man will fix when he sees it

as for the topic AlphaFrozen files are not PUBLIC files anymore on the request of the owner

and there are lots of links around here for 1.4 files
but imo go for the 1.9 files they are the same just lots lots lots lost more stuff added ingame

and before you all say that the 1.9 files are bugged and unstable THEY ARE NOT
they run fine my M2 has clocked over 300 hours and no reboots/bugs/crashes and if you want proof i can post a pic

BH

Despair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2005
Brighton
Has any one got transtled ones plz ? cos iam finding it hard to no wen my gate is opened or closed >.< but comes up with windows socket blah blah cos iam hosting though router BH u help ?

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
im looking to make my own server coz i've had loads of ideas but never bothered to try but i've got nearly the whole day so i thoght why not try

so can any1 tell me how i can host my server also how do i edit items/maps/npcs and so on

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Despair said:
Has any one got transtled ones plz ? cos iam finding it hard to no wen my gate is opened or closed >.< but comes up with windows socket blah blah cos iam hosting though router BH u help ?

I will be doing up a router setup guide for the 1.9emu files soon but tbh its the same as the 1.4 files

some of the .exe have been translated and released but alot of us have got servers up with untransleted files tbh i dont see why the server side .exes need to be english once your .ini are correct it all runs like 1.4 and all the .ini files are english

you know the server is connected as the little gate will be locked if you really want them to be english then use the 1.4 server .exes they all work with the 1.9 M2server.exe

also think you need the DBsrv.exe (Milo will comferm this) and you defo have to use the new gamegate.exe to stop the cheats

Nobody is going to be doing a guide to setting these files up as they are the same setup as the 1.4 files and there are guides all over the place for them

and if we can do it then anyone can

BH