ShadowMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
lucifer and rebirth items are all overpower soon as you have them ur basicly invincible in most caves and it excludes all other items the lucifer items are better then the 100+ items, there are hardly ny items witch are worth any thing

this may have been done a little late, but i think the team have made luci item a lil harder to get via drop rate!

Mason

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
seriously need to talk about the pet. rb pet, pet gamble all help nothing in game. let's say a wizz without pro, how can they hunt a hard boss with the pet like this? rb oma meant to be strong, but so do the rb pet. the rb pet now take ages to kill a mob in vermin cave. if there is 2 att the rb pet, he's dead. m8, try to do something for wizzy.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
well was good 2 start wiv now it seems to have gone down hill >< :( bank still not working not rele much 4 me 2 do apart from lvl and i sont c the point in just lvling to be higest in game and still have a rb kit might cum play again wen more as been added i c u added 2 caves 1 exactly same as redrealm >,< other like bug cave o well :( sorry but think i will be quitting ><

/skunky

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
well was good 2 start wiv now it seems to have gone down hill >< :( bank still not working not rele much 4 me 2 do apart from lvl and i sont c the point in just lvling to be higest in game and still have a rb kit might cum play again wen more as been added i c u added 2 caves 1 exactly same as redrealm >,< other like bug cave o well :( sorry but think i will be quitting ><

/skunky

wish u all the best on the server you choose just remember tho this is a no donation server are the rest ?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
wish u all the best on the server you choose just remember tho this is a no donation server are the rest ?
that is true what u do say i have not quit 100% as u may have seen me in game still i just get a lil bored now n gain >< tbh its a good server i like it but i think maby there could just be that lilttle bit more to do i would advise any one looking to play this server to giv it try each have diffrent likeings:) its got a good set off players that are playing atm i reli do like server just think there should be more 2 do after u rb and go past 100 again :)
/skunky

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Just a quick update rebirth 2 is now ingame with new rebirth items

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
oh **** juz found S,A,B,U,K x2 and trade a sabuk weapon but get nothing in my bag ffs? and my letters gone..wtf? server team.sort it up n gv the letters back to me wasting my time to kill at sw cave but got nothing...dont talk about screenie i hvnt screenie the letters...u check at database u will knw tht i dont lie

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
this is 100 % impossible sabuk cave is shut noone can get in not even a gm as i removed map + quest npc remove so how can u have lost your letters
pm Shadowmir ingame

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
>< lol i was in sabuk cave like 2 days ago also and got owned :) by like 15 mobs hahaha

tickledpink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2011
Grats GMs on messin with Lucifer Kit wot was the point in that? u might as well just wear normal lvl kit now its got better stats on sum items! now its just a total waste of time to kill most bosses cos u can t touch them even at high lvl, (unless u rb) pointless really and tbh think u just killed the server.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Reason lucifer kit stats was alterd was coz ppl was moaning they was to high

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
What boss cant you touch?
My lvl 79 wiz can kill all bosses that are appropriate for level.
The way luci kit was, it made even lvl100+ items pointless. Now it is worth hunting for them and leveling to wear them.

smudg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
I have quit this server fed up with losing kit to 1 hit mob kills a 105 rb warr shouldnt die that easy, rb kit is to hard to find the caves just get repetative. luci kit is now crap and the norm stuff for lvls is worse no way a low lvl can bo bosses. dont think any one yet has done a quest items dont drop. boss drops are mainly pots so its bb and gl hope it takes off,

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
What do you get 1 hit off m8? Only mob I got 1 hit off was crystalhog. I told GM and its now been changed.

/jeremykyle

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
hahahah 1 hit off mob try that big genetc snake in battle ground that 1 hits u and there is few otheres cant think ov names off top ov my head as i not been on server in a few days

/Skunky

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
lol its easy in bg m8 just run if u c that big ass snake lol or ull be saying hello to the floor haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.