ShadowMir 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
this is exactly why we advertized on upcoming servers BUT if u stayed in game you would see things change by the hour its just i find it easier to see what needs doing when i see ppl doing it

Luis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2011
your security soft wares blocking it... u need to set permissions for the client... this is egzaxtly wot happend to me

Bethany

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
Just downloaded this one, thought i'd give it a bash. Is it up at the moment im getting connection closed?

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
it is up and running as ppl are logging on have u right IP?

Last edited:

Krathul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2011
Mason Come ingame, and Private message Krathul.. Please.. i need to speak to you.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Mason Come ingame, and Private message Krathul.. Please.. i need to speak to you.

I ingame quite alot dude, but as it stands im only helping out with this server, this isnt my server m8.
FanTAOstic is my ingame test char.

To everyone thats logs on and says this server will fail -- lemme say:
the people that are actually doing this server are constantly looking at it, aswell as day jobs etc etc etc, they always have the server at mind.
ok its based around the crusade files - but to me crusade files have very good structure.
they know about some of the exploits and have sorted some out, but they never played crusade so some exploits are hidden, this is why its
Open Beta -- server is live to logon to and when this team feel rdy server will be wiped and away they go.

Mason

Any help is appriciated with these files

Mason

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
lvl 90 to 100 how many % per mob?

honestly cannot tell ya lol, only @ lvl 79 atm but not concentrating on lvling tbh -- just running around finding bugs and mob strength's etc etc etc

althou i believe some work is required to lvl after hitting a certain lvl i would of said 75 tbh

Mason

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
We have took a lot of ppls comments into consideration, we have made a lot of changes and still more to come. We are looking for the server to go live by the weekend, this will mean a server wipe.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Right we are taking the server live so a full wipe will be in process

Status
Not open for further replies.